E I G H T E E N

You Don't Know Me

Chapter 18

Not Edited

~ Summer Preston's POV ~

"It's Christmas! It's Christmas! Summer wake up its Christmas!" I woke up to an entire army jumping on top of me.

By an entire army, I literally mean Eric, Matt, Anthony, Sage, May, Devin, Kevin and Marc.

"Why do you let them do this?" I yell over them to my parents who are standing in my doorway watching.

"You were the last to wake up darling. Family tradition" Dad laughed. "It was your mother last year"

Everyone climbed off, leaving Anthony bouncing on the end of my bed with a huge grin on his face.

"Go away" I groaned.

"No can do. Momma bought you something" He chucked something at me.

I looked down at it and then looked up at him and snorted.

Matching onesies.

Told you they were that couple. And they're trying to make us into them.

After getting changed in my bathroom, Anthony & I walked out into the living room.

Click, Click

"Mom" I groaned as she took pictures of us.

"I need to document this" She said and Dad snorted.

"She did the same thing while we were dating"

Everyone started opening gifts at rapid pace. It honestly looked like a Christmas bomb went off with all the wrapping paper and toys all over.

"Why aren't you spending Christmas at home?" I asked while opening a gift from 'santa.'

"No Christmas spirit this year" Anthony shrugged and I furrowed my eyebrows at the serious tone. "My parents are working and Harper's spending Christmas break at our grandmother's house"

"Oh" I nodded.

"Tony! Summer! Did you guys get each other gifts?" Devin asked with a big smile on his face.

"Yeah I did get her something actually" Anthony grabbed a small box from his back pocket.

"I got you something too" I say as I grab the wrapped box from the coffee table.

"No wait! I need to record!" Mom yells while trying to walk through the warzone that is our living room.

"Mom" Eric groaned from the kitchen with cookies in his mouth. "Stop being weird"

"Are you eating cookies for breakfast?" Mom crosses her arms and his eyes go wide.

"No" He ducks down.

"You can open mine first" Anthony smiles at hands me the box.

"Okay" I blush and start opening the box.

It was flat and covered in gold metallic wrapping paper.

I opened the box and gasped.

"Oh my god Anthony" I looked up at him with wide-eyes.

"What is it?" Matt asked.

It was a necklace with a gold chain and a plate that said 'Sunshine' with a tiny sunflower charm hanging from it.

"Look" I smiled and showed everyone.

"Oh my god. That's so beautiful" Mom zoomed the camera up to it.