Invitation

I chuckled as Harry pulled me on top of him. I attached my lips to his as he held me close. Oh, you don't remember me? Ok, formalities out of the way, I'm MJ. MJ Frost. Well, my real name is Merida Frost Jr. My parents are Jack Frost and Merida. My adoptive parent is Dr. Facilier. Short story, my parents died and for some strange unknown reason I live with Dr. Facilier now. Apparently, Grandpa Fergus meant for me to live with the family friend, the Beasts. But no, I live on the Isle.

Best decision ever. I have terribly amazing friends. I have a horribly lovely boyfriend, who started to attack my neck. Let's not forget that since I came back to the Isle I created an eternal winter. I would fly around the Isle and steal money for Uma while I throw some snow balls at the people. Hail if I'm pissed.

I moved Harry's head and attached his lips to mine again. I gripped the collar of his jacket and brought him closer. Suddenly there was a pounding on my door.

I groaned, which caused Harry to chuckle. "Maybe if we ignore him he'll go away," He whispered as he started leaving peppered kisses on my collar bone.

I closed my eyes as I held back a moan. I could feel his lips go up my jaw until they found mine. I heard another pounding on the door. We ignored it again. Harry ran his hands towards my hips and gripped them right. Then, out of nowhere, he literally slid from under me. I looked back to see one of the shadow people holding him upside down before they tossed him to the other side the room. My door flew open and Dr. Facilier came in with an annoyed look on his face.

I returned it as I sat up. "Really?" I asked as I gestured towards Harry, who was getting up.

He glared at him. "Boy shouldn't be touching something that isn't his."

I gestured towards the demon. "Was this really necessary?"

"Yes."

"I don't see you treating my cousin like this when she lived here."

"Because she didn't date a pirate. Now when are you going to stop this insufferable winter?!" Hey, at least I didn't blast the tv...again.

I crossed my arms. "I don't know. I like it." I smirked at Harry. "Harry?"

Harry walked over and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. "I love it. I could make her all nice and warm." He smirked at Doc as he ran his hand down my cheek. "Especially here in the bedroom."

I could see the fumes coming out of Doc's ears. "Do that and there's a special place in the shadow world for you."

I sighed. These two will never get along. "What are you doing here anyway?"

Facilier pulled an envelope out his coat pocket and handed it to me. "Got this in the mail for you. Seems like they want you really bad over there."

I snatched the letter from him. A small smile came to my face when I saw Benny's invitation to live in Auradon. I shook my head before I handed it back to him. "Rip it up. They know I won't go." Nice to know I'm welcomed though.

Doc crossed his arms. "Well, too late. I already accepted it for you."

My mouth flew open. "What?!" Harry and I yelled.

"Gather your things, MJ. Tomorrow you're going to Auradon." He glared at Harry. "Away from filthy pest."

》》》》

A/N: Short chapter, but it's a start.