Show Me Your Eyes

3rd POV

Harry had to shield his eyes as the winter storm hits him. He wished he brought a jacket with him as he froze his buns off. He had to find MJ. He was lucky to escape the castle before Sonny and her guards took him prisoner like the rest. What shocked him the most was that Elsa helped him escape? Did she not know that Anna kidnapped MJ and shipped her off to the Isle of the Lost? That she's the reason that MJ's parents are dead?

"Frosty!" Harry yelled. He looked around the woods. "Frosty!"

He groaned as his feet shuffled through the snow. All of this could have been avoided if she told him what was going on in the beginning. He might be selfish, but not when it came to MJ. He would have helped her. He could have actually read a book for once to learn how she could control her powers.

"Frosty!" He tried again. "Come on, lass. This isn't funny."

"I'll tell you what's funny," Harry heard from behind him. "You looking in the wrong direction."

Harry took his sword out and pointed it at the intruder. He wanted to rub his eyes. From behind a tree was a snowman. A freaking snowman. Since when do snowman come to life. The nose of this one was a carrot that looked like it was halfway through its rot, icicles coming out of the tip

The snowman waved at him as he got close to the pirate. "Hi, I'm Olaf and I like warm hugs."

Harry pointed the sword near Olaf. "Stay where ye are?" Olaf didn't listen. He got close to Harry and walked through his sword. The thing kept walking.

"Wow, it's been a while since I've seen one of these," Olaf commented as he looked at the sword. The lower half of his body touching the tip of the sword. "I'm sorry, let me just..." He trailed off as his arms grabbed his head and placed it back on his body. "Much better."

"What kind of sorcery is this?" Harry breathed.

Olaf looked confused. "I don't know a Sorcery, but Elsa created me."

"Elsa?" Olaf nodded. Harry placed his sword back on his holster. "Queen of Arendelle?"

Olaf nodded with a big smile. "Yes." Then he paused. "Wait." He started looking around the forest. "Anna isn't here with you. You're not one of her daughter's guards, are you?"

Harry got even more confused. "No."

Olaf sighed in relief before he had a smile. "Good because that would have been awkward since we haven't spoken in years after I saw her take that baby away." Frosty? Olaf gave Harry another huge smile. "So, you're looking for your friend?"

"Girlfriend," Harry corrected.

That made Olaf gasp. "Ooh, is it true love?" Olaf continued as he ran around Harry. "I love the idea love. It brings the best out of everyone."

"Olaf?" Harry called him.

"The idea that two people coming together to spend the rest of their life together is the best."

Harry glared at the snowman. "Olaf!" Olaf stopped. "Ye know where I can find Frosty?"

He nodded. "Yeah, why?"

"I need to find her."

"Oh, why?"

"Because -" the next few words were like vomit to him "- our friends are in trouble." Olaf gasp. "Have you seen her?"

Olaf smile again. "Yeah. I'll show you. Come on."

Olaf started laughing as he started showing Harry the way. Harry groaned as he followed the snowman.