We're At War

After searching all over the school, I finally found Harry by the football field - or whatever that thing Jay calls it. He was on these bleachers as he watched the team practice for the game. I walked up them until I made my way next to him and sat down. Harry didn't say anything. I sighed as I lay my head on his shoulder. He slowly wrapped his arm around me. I don't understand why he would blow up on Ben like that. It could have gone worst like us turning to flies as our punishment. But I know Harry isn't much of a talker, so I'm letting it slide...for now.

"I'm going to DunBroch," I started slowly.

Harry slowly nodded. "Have fun."

This boy, I swear. "I mean, I'm going back to find the truth about everything. And I would really love it if you'd come."

"Who's going?"

"Besides me - Mal, Evie, Carlos, Jay, and Ben." Harry scoffed at his name. "Don't be like that. Ben was just trying to do his job."

"Yes, because backing up another hero is hard work," He says sarcastically. "Oh, the horror."

"Ben wasn't backing up sir pretty boy. Dizzy came by earlier and told him what happened." And Ben knows us. Well...he sorta knows me.

"And that's suppose to make me feel better? Yer king is nothing but a dollophead."

"What exactly is a dollophead?"

"In two words?" I nodded. "King Ben."

Ok, that got me to laugh. "You got me there." Harry didn't say anything after that. "Look, I get that you don't like Ben or anything all sunshine and glitter. But what I'm asking is if you could give him a chance. Maybe you could make him worst and have him give you your very own pirate ship."

I knew that got him. "With my very own crew?"

I shook my head. "Oh, no. You got to earn that on your own. But you'll still have Gil and I'll be happy to be your first mate."

"Hook and Frosty sailing the seas. Putting the fear in the eyes of those who stand against us." Harry had a thoughtful look. "I like the sound of that."

I nodded as I stood up. "When we get back, we're going to leave this place. Ben could either give us a ship or we could steal one. We'll break through the barrier and sail the seven seas. Steal from everyone and make ourselves the best pirates everyone knows and fears." I held my hand out to him. "That's if you want to."

Harry looked at my hand and back at me. I meant every word I said. Harry gave up his life on the Isle to come here with me. It's time I do something for him because no matter where we go, where we are, we're always going to be there. And I know Harry feels the same way when he smirked up and grabbed my hand.

"Lucky yer cute or I'd -"

I raised my eyebrow at him amusingly. "Throw me over board?" I patted his toned chest, ignoring the blushing rising from my cheeks. "Yeah, good luck with that."

》》》》

Evie closed the back of the limo with our suitcases. "Ok, is that everything?" She asked.

I nodded. "My bag, your bag. Your backup bag. Your backup for the backup." I clicked my tongue. "Yeah, I guess."

Mal sighed. "I can't believe we're leaving again."

"Yeah, but this time you guys are with me." I looked around the lot to see Ben talking to the driver, but no Jay or Carlos. "Umm, where are the -"

I was cut off by Carlos' scream. The girls and I looked to see him holding his chest while Jay laughed. Carlos took a step back when Jay held up a snake. Mal, Evie, and I looked at each other before we rolled our eyes.