See You at the Battlefield

My friends might be calling me crazy. They might even think that this is the most insane thing I've ever done. But Sonny isn't going to get away with killing Grandpa. I'm going to kill her and her mother if it's the last thing I do. But killing her is going to wait. Everything is much sweeter when you wait.

I had Xander mind the base. I've called the baddest of the bad to come help. Some didn't want to, but when I mentioned that people might die...well, you know where this is going. I was seething as I made my way towards the castle. Mal and them thought it as stupid for me to come alone. That Sonny might have me arrested and killed. I was never going alone. I had Harry, Aurox, and Gabriel with me. They stayed a few feet away from me as we marched inside the castle.

Good thing my power's ice, otherwise this place would be burning to the ground right now. A few guards tried to arrest us, but I waved my arm and froze them in place. Or I would slash my arm and this ice spike would come out, piercing the guards to the walls. Oh, how I miss this.

We made our way to the throne room. I waved my hand to throw some ice so the doors could burst open. There were people in the room. Sonny, Anna, and Elsa near the throne. Jeffery right behind Sonny, wearing her sigil proudly on his chest. A few people gasped as we walked in.

"It's MJ. Get her!" One of the guards yelled.

A few ran towards us. Aurox quickly stood next to me while notching his bow. He held it up and shot the guards before grabbing more arrows. One-by-one, the arrows landed in the guards chest. They were dropping like flies. Some let out a grunt while two more ran towards us.

Gabriel raised his hand and the earthy glow came to his hand

Gabriel raised his hand and the earthy glow came to his hand. Soon enough, there were a few growls. The dogs inside the room began barking at the soldiers before charging at them. They kept barking as they ran, drool dripping from their mouth. They snarled at the guards as they jumped on them. The guards started to scream as the dogs bit into their necks and became their dinner.

That's when the screams happened. People got up from their seats and started running towards the nearest exit. I raised my hand, eyes glowing while, as I froze the doors. All possible exits closed. No way for Sonny to escape.

Sonny was about to get up, but Aurox let another arrow fly. It whirled past the screaming villagers and landed next to Sonny's head. He quickly notched another one before pointing it towards her head.

"The first one's a warning shot," he sneered. "I won't miss the next time."

Jeffery smirked. "Maybe you should put the toy down. Show us what you're really made up."

"As to what? Bugs and garbage?" Harry retorted.

Jeffery glared at him. "Hey, Hook, has that croc got your hand yet?"

"No, everything's still in tact." Then he smirked at Jeffery's attire. "The lass finally got ye a leash."

Jeffery's glare intensified

Jeffery's glare intensified. He took a step forward, until Anna held him back.

"Enough," she scolded him before looking at us. "You are disturbing the queen..."

That made Gabriel scoff. "Queen? The title you gave her." He went in front of me and looked towards the crowd. "People of Dumb-broc," he motioned to me ", that is the your real Queen. Merida Frost Jr."

Sonny stood up. "Queen?" Then she started walking down the steps. "What queen hides from her people? I've been ruling this place since I was 14 and what has she been doing?" She glared at Harry. "Playing house with some pirate."

Harry glared at her. He was about to take his sword out, but I placed my hand on his bicep to stop him.

"Harry," I said. I gave him a look that says he could hook them later. He nodded before putting his sword back. I looked at Sonny. "I wouldn't have been, if your mother didn't take me away from my home." I moved forward. "From my family. This kingdom isn't yours. You have no right to wear that crown on your head. That throne is mine by birthright. Just because your mother and Elsa lived their lives in fear doesn't mean these people do." I looked towards the crowd. "Is that what you want? To live behind these walls. No where to go. No place to call your own. No place where you could finally be free. Free to make your own choosing and free to live the way you want to."

Sonny clenched her fist. She was trying not to attack me here.

"You took my Grandpa away for standing up to you. For trying to take back his home. Now it's my turn. You bring your best men and I'll bring mine. You want to treat us like savages, then we'll fight like one. Tomorrow morning. High noon."

Sonny chuckled. "You...want to fight me?" She crossed her arms. "A villain fighting a hero. We all know how this ends. Might as well give up."

"I may be a VK, but that doesn't mean I'll lose like one. Tomorrow, we fight. If I win, you and your family leave forever."

"What happens if I win?"

I slowly nodded. "Then you get what you always wanted." She raised her eyebrow. "You get to kill me."

Gabriel, Aurox, and Harry gave me a wide-eyed look. "What?!"

I ignored them, a small smirk appearing on Sonny's face. "You can kill me in front of all these people."

"What about your disgusting friends?" Sonny asked.

"They'll leave. They won't bother you or your family..after they watch my execution. So they can see what happens to those who fight back." I slowly made my way towards her. My eyes bore into hers as I placed my hand out. "Do we have a deal?"

It wasn't that hard of a decision for her. To get rid of the person who is trying to take your throne. To get rid of the person who humiliated you. I knew my part of the deal would make her interested. Sonny smirked at me before shaking my hand.

"Deal."

》》》》

A/N: Shit is about to happen. Who do you think is coming?

And yes, I know lass is girl and lad is boy. I thought I put lad in the first one, but never changed it because...well, the comments are funny.😂😂