Chap.1: The Aftermath.....

Yuu's POV:
Today is a typical day in the morning where I woke up looking like shit as always, but...things have changed in the mansion, wanna take a hit? Yup I'm a vampire now thanks to these two women that I met last night. Yeesh last night was a pain, but eventually we finally met gone through that shitty roller coaster ride.

While in my room, I was about to changed but redhead agreed into my room as usual where he is thirsty as hell than usual, but then again he is a vampire and I'm a vampire to, so it's a win win situation. As I allow redhead to suck my blood from my neck, let's just say things are getting...heated....

"Mmmmm.....aah~"

"Hehe you're so sensitive."

Redhead chuckled will sucking my neck.

"Dude come on, why in the morning?"

I asked irritably.

"Cuz oresama want to now shut up and let me suck your blood."

He demanded as I rolled my eyes.

"Fine, but we're going to get up now cuz Pigeon face is going to kill us."

"Heh no worries, oresama knows what he's-"

"EEEK!"

Annnnnd things get WAY better when I heard you-know-who screaming from her room again.

"Well that killed the mood."

Redhead dryly stated.

"Ya think? Come on dude let's go check it out."

"Ugh fine."

As we both got up from the bed, I changed into my decent outfit. It wasn't too perfect or great about. Just average.

***Yuu's outfit^***

***Yuu's outfit^***

"Nice outfit."

Redhead complimented as I smirked slightly at him.

"Let's go."

Then Redhead and I teleported to Yui's room when we saw Yui getting her blood sucked by Hentai Baka and Kanato.

"Well that escalated quickly."

Redhead dryly remarked as I face palm at Yui's typical behavior.

"Why am I not surprised?"

I sighed staring at them with a blank expression.

"What? We're just sucking bitch chan's blood."

Hentai Baka stated with a fake grin.

"Yeah it's very rude to barge in like that."

Kanato grumpily whined, but I rolled my eyes at him not giving a single fuck about his whining.

"I can barge in all I want now get this fuck off of her."

I demanded where I'm acting like pigeon face now.

"You're not the boss of me."

Kanato childishly pouted.

"~fufu~ Come on Yuu kun, join the fun!"

Hentai assured me, but I refuse to participate in this so called "fun".

"What's going on here? Hurry up or you'll be late."

Annnnnd guess who decided to show up? Yup pigeon face has appeared in the room. Great.

Meanwhile at the limo, things haven't changed with the vampires ever since we killed Cordelia and his scumbag lover Richter. While I was sitting next to redhead, things has gone from shitty to a HUGE PAIN when Pigeon is irked with hentai Baka and Kanato's antics.

"Isn't this too early to do such lewd things?"

He strictly criticized.

"And the pigeon face strikes again with his BORING ASS NAGGING, thanks to THE POWER OF DOUCHEBAG!"
(And yes that was a reference to the powerful girls)

I sarcastically remarked with the triplets snickering at my dry remark.

"Good one Yuu."

Redhead chuckled as he lightly punch me in the shoulder.

"Damn Yuu kun, you're cold as fuck."

Laito snickered.

"I think he's awesome ne Teddy?"

Kanato asked his teddy bear where pigeon face frowns at my remark.

"What a petty bluff, even thought that woman is more troublesome, but you this the next level."

He harshly criticized.

"Hold on, lemme check the fucks I give oh wait, there is none. So talk to the middle finger pigeon face fucker."

I bluntly roasted him as I flipped a middle finger with a sly smirk, the triplets burst out of laughter, Shu is softly chuckling, and Subaru is trying his best not to laugh. Yui on the other hand didn't say anything but glare at me, but I didn't care as Pigeon face twitches at my sly roast.

"You are SO going to be punished when we get home."

"Yeah well guess what pigeon fuck? I don't give a shit so fuck your rules asshole."

I slyly roasted him for the second time with two middle fingers up as the triplets are dying of laughter. Subaru couldn't hold it much longer and let out a loud laugh and so does Shu. As we got tot eh school entrance, Pigeon face loses his patience and got out of the limousine without saying a word.

Right after Pigeon face left the limo, Ayato lightly punched me in the arm with a grin.

"Nice one Yuu."

"Thanks Redhead."

As we got out of the school, my hellish school is going to be shitty.....