Chap.20: Back In The Sakamaki Mansion...

Yuu's POV:
"Hey let me go!"

"Shut up and keep moving!"

He growled as redhead drags me through the forest until he threw me against the tree so hard.

"Geez try not to throw me so hard!"

However redhead ignore me and pushed my shirt collar where he gazes at the bite marks that Yuma gave me back in school. He then looked at me with a serious gaze.

"You're coming with me."

"Whoa!"

He then pulled me into his chest and teleported to the Sakamaki mansion where we are in the living room with the other Sakamakis.

"So you finally found your future husband Ayato?"

Laito playfully teased him, but redhead retorts his teasing remarks.

"Shut up Laito."

He rudely retorted him. Then Pigeon face pushed his glasses up with a strict frown.

"Honestly, why must you make my day so bothersome?"

He sternly asked with an irked tone.

"Oh whatever, I just want Yuu back in this mansion."

He replied rudely as I stood there unimpressed with his typical nature for an arrogant prick.

Wow just wow redhead, and you didn't even think about saving Yui huh? But that kinda makes sense cuz none of these guys don't give a single fuck about her....hell they don't give a fuck about everything....

I thought while being hold by redhead. Then Kanato came in with a cold glare.

"So only Yuu san came back but not Yui? Unforgivable, I will make her life in hell!"

He growled which I'm not that fazed by since he is known to make a lot of annoying outbursts at times which I've gotten use to since me and my sister Yui move into the Sakamaki mansion.

"Tch how annoying...."

Subaru snorted coldly.

"Will you shut up? He's already back, so why won't you just be quiet and let me go back to sleep?"

Shu grumbled irritably while lying on the couch looking lazy as ever.

Wow even after I'm gone, you're still lazy as fuck.

I thought while sweatdropping at Shu. Then Pigeon face came up to me with a strict gaze.

"Anyway since you're back, you can start by giving us an explanation of your disappearance and where is Mika?"

He asked curiously as I sighed bluntly at him.

"First of all, I was kidnapped because Yuma wanted to protect from the awakening is coming meaning the lunar eclipse will be here tonight!"

I explained with Pigeon face forming an intriguing smirk.

"I see so that means we can't do anything about it."

He stated with a smirk which causes me to be confused as I tilt my head.

"Meaning what?"

I asked curiously.

"It means we lose our powers during the lunar eclipse once it occurs in the human world and demon world simultaneously."

Shu calmly proclaims which I rolled my eyes and retort at the bad news.

"So what? Even without my powers, I'll still can kick a lot of ass."

I nonchalantly brushed it off with redhead agreeing with me.

"Duh why should we care? There's nothing to be concerned about."

He bluntly stated, but Shu looked at us with a serious gaze.

"I wouldn't say that if I were you Ayato, don't take this situation so lightly because it will come soon."

Shu warned us which I pretend not to care but inside I feel like something is going to bad happened soon. However redhead is still unfazed by it and brushed it off.

"Tch whatever, come on Yuu let's go to my room."

"Wha- mmph?!"

Just before I was about to rant, redhead smacks my mouth from talking. 

"Shut up and come with me!"

We soon teleported to redhead's room where I quickly stomped on his foot and pushed him to the ground with an irritably look.

"The fuck was that for?! I don't have time for this shit! I'm leaving!"

However redhead immediately got up and grabbed the back of my shirt as he pulled me down to his bed.
He then climbed on top of me with a serious gaze.

"Why are you leaving? So you can be with your half vampire boyfriend?!"

He snarled at me with so much jealousy.

"What?! No! I just wanna go back to my room! Gah!"

Just then redhead gripped my wrists so hard I winced from his grip.

"You will not speak oresama like that!"

He then unbuttons his shirt and drops it to the ground like it's nothing as he looks down at me.

"I don't give a damn if you're taken or not, cuz I'm not going to hold back tonight!"

He growled as his eyes are filled with lust and desire, out night is going to get kinky......