Chap.22: WEREWOLVES?!?

***Hey guys sorry for the hiatus. I was sick for the past three days and my throat is getting a bit better. Yeah I have a sore throat and I have a fever two days ago. Ugh it was such a shitty day for me but I'll be better about a few days until my sore throat is gone. However here's the new chapter that I written. I hope y'all love it and thanks for supporting and following me on Wattpad!***

Yuu's POV:
"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!"

Once we teleported to the living room, the Sakamaki brothers and I are both surrounded by fucking werewolves, but here's the shitty part. WE DON'T HAVE GODDAMN POWERS! Why? Well here's an obvious answer for y'all fuckers out there. IT'S THE GODDAMN LUNAR ECLIPSE! Ughhhhh this is gonna be a shitty night for us.....

While we're in the living room surrounded by werewolves, we were all powerless and without our powers, all of us have to dodge and run. Which FUCKING SUCKS!

The living room was huge shit load of a disaster when all of the werewolves trashed the whole mansion by breaking expensive vases, clawing and scratching the whole furniture in the whole mansion, and smashing the windows.

"Goddamn! They're everywhere!"

Ayato shouted as he kept dodging the werewolves. Subaru on the other hand, punched one of the werewolves with no hesitation.

"NO SHIT DUMBASS!"

He snarled at him as he dodged from another werewolf. I clicked my tongue and kicked the werewolf in the face so hard.

"Man this is bullshit, and I thought this mansion is fucked up."

I bluntly remarked as Ayato punches the werewolf and tsked.

"Shut the fuck up and attack!"

He growled at me as most of us dodged and attacked the werewolves. Despite the fact that we're powerless during the lunar eclipse, that doesn't mean we can fight back with physical combat such as punches and kicks.

Pigeon face and Shu on the other hand, are surrounded by werewolves.

"How bothersome....."

Reiji stated irritably with Shu stare at the werewolves emotionlessly.

"This is annoying...."

Shu sighed annoyed with the sight of the werewolves. This is a huge frustration for all of us especially when there werewolves involved. On the other hand, I was standing besides Ayato where both of us are ready for the impact from the werewolves.

Suddenly a werewolf appeared in front of us as it attempts to pounce on Ayato, I quickly got behind him and punched it so fucking hard on the face. Then the werewolf whimpered in pain and ran away as the other werewolves fled from the mansion as well.

Once the werewolves are gone, I panted a bit heavily from all the punching and kicking. Ayato then put a hand on my shoulder.

"You okay?"

He asked curiously as I nod in response.

"Yeah."

Meanwhile in the living room, everything is a mess where the mansion is completely damaged much to Ayato's dismay as he sat on the edge of the stairs with an irked expression. I did the same thing as well and sat next to Ayato.