Chap.19: Redhead's Saving Me?!

***WARNING! THIS IS GONNA BE A SLIGHTLY HOT AND SEXY BEGINNING OF THE CHAPTER SO GET YOUR TISSUES AND HOLY WATER AGAIN CUZ THIS IS GONNA BE ONE HELL OF A NOSEBLEED IN THIS CHAPTER!!!***

Yuu's POV:
Meanwhile at school, we were kissing nonstop in the hallway from left to right. It was ten times hotter than before when Yuma is being the dominant, but that's part of our intimacy.

"Oh god Yuma....."

I moaned as I grabbed his hair enthralled by the rough bite marks that gives me all over my neck and shoulder. He then pulled his fangs out of my shoulder and grinned.

"Let's go somewhere private."

"Mhm."

We then teleported to the infirmary room where we soon kissed each deeply as Yuma unbuttoned my shirt and drop it to the ground leaving me shirtless.

"Damn Yuu..."

He then pushed me down to the bed and kissed my neck making a gasp from his soft lips. We were kissing nonstop and all we cared about this each other and we never let go.

As he strokes my bare back and drags his tongue down to my nipple. Then he sucks my left nipple and played my right nipple with his other hand as I moaned from his touch.

"Ah~"

Yuma smirked at my reaction and kept on playing with my nipples. I then feel his other hand dragging down to my pants where grabs my balls causing me to flinched and gasp in surprise.

"Gah!"

Yuma chuckled softly at my erotic reaction and kissed me lightly on the lips.

"You better prepare for this cuz I'm not going to be gentle."

He purred into my ear as I blushed his huskey but sexy tone, I couldn't help but nod and grinned at him.

"Good."

Yuma the unzips my pants and pulls them down along with my boxers revealing my throbbing member in front of my boyfriend. However Yuma smirked sexily at me with his eyes gleaming in lust and licks his lips in desire.

"You're so hot."

He stated with a sly smirk as he starts stroking my cock, I sighed in pleasure where he teases me with a light kiss on my balls to my tip of my cock.

"Mmm Yuma~"

I moaned softly as he teasingly licks the tip of my cock, he smirks slyly and kiss it lightly which makes me impatience so I grabbed his head and shove it towards my cock.

"Quit fucking around and fuck me already."

I growled in impatience with Yuma smirked slyly at me.

"As you wish Yuu baby.~"

He obeyed with a naughty smirk where this is where the kinky love begins. Later on, both of our clothes are on the floor leaving us naked on the bed while making out.

While we're in the infirmary room, both of us were getting hot and more intimate where both of us take turns of sucking each other's blood, leaving hickeys everywhere in our naked bodies, and we kissed each other unconditionally with love and lust in the air.

"Aah!~"

I moaned as it echoes through the room when Yuma is thrusting so roughly into my ass.

"Oh god Yuma!"

"Yuu!"

We all moaned so loud in the room filled with lust and love that we make. We craved for each and every pleasure and desire we have. While Yuma is thrusting me so hard, I felt my stomach twisted and throbbing member twitched urging me to cum.

I grab onto Yuma's wrists so tight where I couldn't take the pleasure any longer.

"Yuma...I'm gonna-"

"Cum for me Yuu, let it *grunts* all out..."

"Aah!!!!~"

I finally let it out when I cum all over my stomach and Yuma came into my ass. He then pulls his dick out and squirted cum on my mouth.

I then licked off the cum from mouth and stomach where I gave him a naughty smirk.

"You tasted so good.~"

I purred sexily with Yuma pulling me into a loving embrace and kissed my nose.

"It's been days since the last time we done this in the bathroom."

He grinned slightly at me where I softly chuckled at him.

"Ikr that was a heated experience for us."

We then chuckled lightheartedly before we leaned into a kiss, we heard a loud cough from the door.

"Ahem time to go."

Ruki sternly demanded as we groaned irritably when he killed the mood, but we put our clothes on anyway. Once we got back from school, things have gotten a bit better when Yuma is being honest with my now and I just got a call from Mika.

While in the room, I was lying on my bed talking to my brother Mika about my....day......

"So you're in love with two guys?"

He asked curiously

"Unfortunately."

I replied as I let out an annoyed sigh.

"Damn, how long are ya gonna keep this up, just make up your mind and pick one."

He urged me so persistently.

"I know but I-"

Suddenly the lights went off in my room where I can sense someone in my room.

"Goddamnit, Mika I gotta go."

Once I hung up on him, I summoned my sword and stealthily look out for someone suspicious.

"I swear to god, if someone tries to pop out of nowhere and fucking kidnaped me, imma- GAH!"

Speaking of which, GUESS who grabbed me from behind?

"Ssh! I'm gonna get you out of there!"

Wha?! Redhead?!

Yuma's POV:
"Gah!"

I was downstairs minding my own business, but something is wrong when I felt chills down from my spine.

"What's...wrong...Yuma?...."

Azusa asked curiously but I didn't respond to his question and teleported to Yuu's room. However once I get to Yuu's room, it was too late.

"Fuck! Yuu's gone! Grrrr that redhead kidnapped him I bet!"

I growled as I teleported to the Sakamaki mansion, this night will get even more shitty.