Chap.15: Until We Meet Again

Yuu's POV:
"Mmmm...."

As I slowly opened my eyes, I find myself back into my room where I slightly got up from my bed and gently rubbed my eyes.

"Damn....I feel like shit....."

I groaned while scratching my head a bit.

"You're awake."

I then lift my head up to see Mika in my room.

"Oh hey Mika, sorry I fainted earlier. Ugh damn I'm thirsty as fuck."

I groaned as Mika put a hand on my shoulder with a slight grin where he gave me a cranberry juice box.

"Don't worry about it, Kou told me to give this to you when you're awake."

He assured me with a gentle smile as I grinned back at him.

"Hehe thanks Mika, you're the best."

"Hehe no problem Yuu, anything for my brother."

Mika grinned kindly at me as I took a sip of cranberry juice to fill my blood up.

"So Yuu, umm I need to tell you something....."

"Huh what is it?"

I asked curiously as Mika gripped his hands tight onto his knees.

"...I'm..not going to school tomorrow....cuz I'm going to another school....."

He awkwardly confessed which shocks me out of the blue when he said that.

"W-Why?..."

I asked with a sad tone as Mika chuckled sadly at me.

"I know it's so sudden to you but...I'm going to Cross Academy...cuz I want to follow my own path where I could make my own decisions....."

Mika sadly stated which saddens me to hear him say things to me, but at the same time I understand where he's coming from, so smiled a bit at him.

"T-That's ok, I-If that's what you want then I don't mind it....I understand where you're coming from...."

"You don't like the idea of me leaving right?"

Mika bluntly asked with a deadpan expression as I sulked and sighed.

"Yes...but still, why do you have to leave? This is so sudden?"

I sadly stated, but Mika hugged me with lots of love.

"Hey don't worry, we can chat in FaceTime and I can also come back to the mansion to visit you guys...if it's okay with you okay?"

Mika stated with a slight grin as I slightly grin at him.

"Till we met again?"

I asked curiously with a small grin.

"Till we met again Yuu."

He nodded with a warm smile as we embrace each other before we pulled away gently.

"So when are you leaving?"

I asked curiously.

"Tomorrow early morning."

He replied.

"Oh."

I replied feeling sad already but Mika kissed my cheek affectionately with a grin.

"Like I said before, I'll come back and visit you someday. Is that a deal?"

Mika reassured me as I chucked softly with a gentle smile.

"Sure Mika, it's a deal."

I kindly stated as we both hug each other for the last time, I'm pretty sure that Mika and I will meet again....