Chap.8: ABDUCTION?!

***Mika's room^***

Yuu's POV:
Once I find Mika's new room, we both spend our time chatting and laughing happily in his room just like the good old days.

"It's been a long time I haven't seen you Mika, how ya doing?"

I asked with a kind grin while sitting on Mika's bed as he chuckled softly at me with slight grin.

"Eh it was okay, but it was a shitty flight back to Japan though."

He chuckled a bit as I chuckled as well.

"Seems like it, I thought you disappeared without trance back in the church."

I curiously stated but Mika shrugged his shoulders in response.

"That was back when we were kids Yuu."

Mika nonchalantly replied with a chill grin, but I got curious about why he ran away.

"Is there reason why you left the church?"

I asked curiously however I notice Mika grimaced from my question where I can tell that he is triggered when I ask that which makes me feel guilty for asking that.

"Oh...sorry Mika, I-I didn't know this triggered you or something."

I apologized but Mika shook his head lightly to me and smiled a bit.

"Nah man, it's cool, I'm not mad or anything. It's just...."

Mika then lower his head as he curls up into a ball not wanting me to see him getting sad.

"...I just don't wanna look back at the bad things that they do to me back in the church...it was....it was...."

Mika couldn't finished his words as I can tell that he's going to tear up, so I gently put my hand on his shoulder. He then slowly spun to me with teary red and blue eyes as I gave him a sympathetic smile.

"It's okay Mika, you don't have to tell me if you're not comfortable. I'll understand."

I kindly assured him as he grinned a bit while trying to suppress his tears.

"S-Sorry Yuu, I wish I can tell you why I left the church, but....I just can't. It's too traumatizing and shitty to explain......"

He apologized guiltily with shame in his eyes, but I didn't feel bothered at all and kept comforting him.

"It's okay man, don't worry about it. If you feel like want to talk about it, then you can come to me if you want too."

I reassured him as Mika lightly nodded and grinned a bit.

"Thanks Yuu, I'll try cool down a bit."

"No problem Mika."

I grinned kindly at him as Mika flopped back to his bed, he sighed softly and spun with a light chuckle.

"Dude I can't believe you're living with me."

He grinned gently at me as I chuckled a bit.