Chap.9: The Mukami Mansion

Yuu's POV:
"Yuu...hey Yuu...."

SMACK!

"Gah!"

"Wake up!"

Once Mika smacked me across the face, I ruffled my head a bit irritably and blinked my eyes twice when we both found ourselves in a mysterious room.

"What the f-"

"Hello savage kitty!"

I then twitched at the nonchalant cheery voice recognizing that voice from anywhere. Mika on the other hand spun his head to me with a puzzled look.

"Savage kitty?"

He asked curiously while tick marks are forming from my head.

"You do not wanna know."

We then spun to see that cheeky ass blonde haired idol from my school who greeted us with that "Prince Charming" smile. OH BOY.

"How do you enjoy our hospitality? Our home is WAY better than the Sakamakis, am I right?"

He playfully joked where I didn't listen to his snarky joke and confront him.

"What the fuck is going on here ya dickhead?"

I bluntly asked him with a cold glare.

"That wasn't a nice response."

Kou replied with a playful pout.

"Dude, you got us unconscious and brought us to this goddamn mansion."

Mika flat out pointed that out with a cold glare.

"Hehe of course I haven't forgot about that blue haired guy, I heard you from the news and lemme just say, you're a great singer for a vampire!"

Kou cheerfully complimented as Mika twitched at his cheeky grin, he formed a slight fake smile.

"Wow what a GREAT gentleman you are."

Mika sarcastically remarked while twitching his brow with Kou chuckled a bit. Hell even I couldn't tell if he's being sarcastic or nice with that unusual cheery tone of his....

"Why thank for the compliment Neko kun!"

He cheerily replied as he twitched at his nickname for him while trying to keep his calm composure where I just sat there with a deadpan look.

Well at least it's not worst than "savage kitty".

I thought while both of us are getting irritated with the cheeky idol until we heard someone clearing his throat.

"Knock it off Kou, we have to treat our guests with respect."

We then turned to meet a guy with black hair and bluish grey eyes who is sitting on the chair reading a book. I then sighed and asked Mr. Bookworm guy some questions.

"Alright bookworm explain this, why are we here? What are you planning?"

I demanded with a serious expression as the raven haired bookworm closes his book, he turned to us with an emotionless expression.

"Ask your boyfriend."

He sternly replied as I widen my eyes in disbelief and shock.