Yuma Ending

Yuu's POV:
As I stood between two men that I loved, I thought about both men where we all experienced the good and bad times together. However there's one man tat caught my attention the most.

I then glanced at Yuma whom I've been dating with since months. I remembered the time when we first met during my first day in night school. We were poking fun of the fan girls who loved the Sakamakis and we even joked about my sister. Hehe good times.

However when time goes by, I realized that I know Yuma from somewhere and that's when I reunited with my long lost childhood friend. It was such a heartwarming reunion. We shared our first kiss on the rooftop of our school and hehe we even have sex in the boys bathroom and the infirmary which Ruki scold at us for doing that, but hey it was worth it.

As I smiled at the heartwarming times we shared since day one, I walked over to Yuma and grabbed his hand gently with a loving smile.

"I choose you Yuma, and I love you."

I confessed my feelings to him which Yuma responded with a hug and a light kiss on the cheek.

"I know doofus."

He playfully joked as I chuckled softly at him, I turned to Ayato who looks heartbroken when I choose Yuma over him. However I walked up to him and patted him on the shoulder with a warm smile.

"Hey don't worry, I'll come visit with you and we can hang out at school okay?"

I assured him with Ayato nodded with a slight grin.

"Yeah, yeah, just make sure you take care of him Kay Yuma."

He nonchalantly stated to Yuma as he walked up to me and wrapped an arm around my shoulders with a gentle grin.

"Don't worry about it, I'll look out for him while he's living with us."

He calmly reassured him as I grinned at Yuma, I turned to Ayato one last time before we left the Sakamaki mansion.

"I'll see you tomorrow okay Ayato?"

"Mhm."

Right after we left the Sakamaki mansion, we went back to the Mukami mansion where everything was a mess while I was gone. Ugh this is even worst than the Sakamaki mansion, everything in the mansion is damaged and smashed. Hell even Ruki got hurt really bad, but luckily for us, Yuma and the others took care of him.

It was a bittersweet night for us right after the werewolves attacked both the Sakamakis and the Mukamis, but the good news is that we didn't get injured except for Ruki. Yui on the other hand decides to stay in the Mukami mansion since she wants what's best for her which I completely understand.

While the brothers are healing their brother, I stood outside of the balcony wandering about the lunar eclipse as I stared at it carelessly.

So this is the lunar eclipse huh? Heh this is the first time I ever seen a lunar eclipse before.....

I thought while gazing at the moon until I heard someone approaching me.

"Beautiful isn't it?"

Yuma playfully remarked as I slightly grin at him.

"You're here early, how's Ruki?"

I asked curiously as he approached me and leans on the edge of the balcony.

"He's doing okay, he has a a few injuries on the arm and the stomach from one of those annoying mutts."

Yuma replied as I felt really bad for Ruki while o was in the Sakamaki mansion.

"Must've really shitty for him huh?"

I asked curiously as Yuma nodded his head.

"It really is since it's his first time getting beaten up by a bunch of wolves."

He replied with a bit of an irked tone, but I patted his shoulder with a warm smile.

"Hey at least we're safe from those mutts, and I bet they won't come back."

I assured him.

"I better be or else imma kicked their asses again."

He bluntly stated as I chuckled at his usual rough tone. I leaned my head his shoulder and nuzzled him with a warm smile.

"You're so rough, but that's why I love you Yuma."

I chuckled softly with a gentle grin as Yuma grinned back and wrapped his arm around my waist where he kissed me on the head.

"And you're my sarcastic, stubborn, and savage boy that I ever loved."

Yuma stated with a loving smile as I smiled warmly at his sweet words, I cupped his cheeks and kissed him with all of my love.

"I love you Yuma."

I confessed with a sweet smile as he smiled back.

"Love you too Yuu."

He confessed lovingly as we both embraced and kissed deeply under the lunar eclipse, our sweet loving night behind and our love will last forever....