Trivia Time!

Nqchristine18: Hey guys today we're doing a time trivia where anime characters can answer your questions for all of you lovely fans out there. Speaking of Characters, here are the cast from the Savage Brother sequel! Hey guys!

Yui: Ummm...h-hi?....

Yuu: We're doing this again?

Mika: Really?

Subaru: Oh come on! I was in the middle of taking my precious sleep!

Ayato: Why are we here again?

Nqchristine18: *face palms*

Sofia: *deadpans* She just said we're doing trivia time again Ayato.

Kanato: You're here again?

Nqchristine18: Hehe yeah...I almost forgot that we have a special guest for this trivia time

Sofia: *deadpans* And that's me ya bakas.

Laito: ~fufu~ This is going to get interesting.

Sofia: *summons a deadly scythe* I swear to god, if you dare try to do some perverted to me, I will end your life!

Laito: oooo feisty, I'm starting to like you~

Sofia: Shut up!

Shu: Will you be quiet? I'm trying to sleep.

Sofia: *sighs and drops her scythe* fine. *walks up to Shu and lays her head on to his lap*

Kou: pfft that was quick.

Nqchristine18: *deadpans* don't worry about it, she does this all the time and NO KILLING okay Sofia?

Sofia: ugh fine.

Reiji: Let's get this over with Christine, I have  important work to do.

Ruki: Agreed, I was busy reading my book.

Nqchristine18: okay, okay, fine I'll do this quick. Anyway let's start with the questions people!

Yuma: Oh boy, this is gonna be a pain.

Subaru: tch this is a waste of time.

Okay the first question goes to OH it's me this time yay!: Author chan, why wasn't there a battle in chap.22?

Nqchristine18: Well you see, I have a lot of book to take care of, so I decided to end the story quickly and I'm sorry about the abrupt chapter but I just want to finished the book.

Ayato: That's a stupid reason.

Nqchristine18: Oi don't judge me!

Yuu: You suck.

Nqchristine18: Shut up! It's my goddamn choice!

Mika: A choice that makes you a moron.

Mukamis and Sakamakis: *snickered*

Nqchristine18: Oh whatever, moving on to the next question!

Next question goes to Yuu: What's it like to reunite with your brother?

Yuu: Well I didn't know Mika's coming to live with me and Yui, but it wasn't too bad.

Mika: Yeah, I only stay here for a few days.