Chap.3: HEATING UP!

***WARNING GRAB YOUR TISSUES AND GALLONS OF HOLY WATER BECAUSE THIS FANFIC IS GOING TO BE HOT!***

Yuu's POV:
"What's your relationship with that redhead?"

"Huh?"

I baffled by his sudden question where I chuckled a bit and smirked slightly at him.

"You're jealous of redhead are ya?"

I asked slyly as Yuma lightly kissed my nose.

"It's more than just jealousy Yuu, I want you to come live with me."

He sternly stated as blinked astonishingly at his sudden demand.

"Why the hell are you asking me this?"

I asked skeptically.

"Because I care for you Yuu."

He empathically stated.

"And what's wrong with hanging out with redhead? What the hell did the Sakamakis do to y-"

As I was about to ask, Yuma quickly pushed me against the walls and kissed me roughly.

***Imagine Yuma kissing Yuu roughly in this scene 😍😍😍😍^***

Yuma then pulled his lips away from mine and panted softly with his loving hazel eyes piercing through me.

"Don't ever say his name...stay..with me..."

Yuma then pulled me into a rough deep kiss where kisses me passionately and bits my lower lip causing me to let out a soft sigh.

"Yuma..."

I softly panted as Yuma pulled my jacket off, he wraps an arm around my waist where our noses touches from one another.

"I love you...."

He then bites my neck as I gasped from the sudden bite, I grip his messy brown hair while he sucks my blood. Then he pulls his fangs out with a surprised look.

"Your blood taste different...it taste so sweet...I can't even describe how it taste...."

He then cups my cheek and forms a smirk.

"Your eyes looks different, but they look so hot too..."

He then kissed both of my cheeks and kissed my lips gently with so much love where I find myself kissing back as well. We then slowly break the kiss and I slightly smirked at him.