Ayato Ending

Yuu's POV:
As I stood between two men that I loved, I thought about both men where we all experienced the good and bad times together. However there's one man tat caught my attention the most.

I then glanced at Ayato who is looking away blushing like a total adorable idiot. I grinned warmly at him where I thought about Ayato from the beginning when we first met.

At first, I thought he was supposed to be this creepy ass rapist vampire and he's a total asshole too, but...he's not that bad for a vampire and I can't believe I'm saying this but....he's cool too. To be honest, I feel very bad for him since he and his brothers have a pretty shitty past with his mother.

Hell I'm even cringed when I saw their mother for the first time. Ugh she's such a slut. However despite the disgusting and traumatizing experience with Cordelia, I grew fond of Ayato where I finally understood him and I got even more comfortable around him ever since.

I smiled at the warm memories of me and Ayato, but during my days with the Mukami brothers, I finally realized my feelings for Ayato despite my relationship with Yuma. I love Ayato so much, I wanna be with this man.

As I walked towards Ayato, I grabbed his hands gently with a loving smile.

"I choose you Ayato, and I love you."

I confessed my feelings for him with Ayato smiling warmly at him and hugged me.

"You don't know how much oresama wants to hear that from you."

He then kissed my cheek and I giggled softly. Yuma then gave me a slight smile despite being heartbroken by my choice. He decides to let me go.

"Sorry Yuma, even though I love you, I-"

"No, I get it, you love him and I respect that. But we can still hang out in school okay?"

"Hehe Kay."

We then exchanged fist bumps as he glanced at Ayato.

"Take care of Yuu for me okay redhead?"

He stated to Ayato as he smirked confidently at him.

"Baka I'm gonna be with Yuu for the rest of my life."

He boldly chuckled as he wrapped an arm around my waist, Yuma smiled and nodded.

"Hehe yeah, see you tomorrow okay?"

"Sure, bye Yuma!"

Right after Yuma left, me and Ayato are alone now and we glanced each other with loving eyes as Ayato lifted my chin up to his green eyes.

"You're oresama's boyfriend now."

He smirked slyly as I smirked back at him.

"Mmmm not exactly."

I cupped his cheeks and bring him into a kiss lightly shocking him but he kisses me back anyway. I then lifted my legs as I wrapped them around his waist and Ayato holds my lower thighs so I won't fall. We quickly break the kiss when Ayato squeezed my left cheek of my ass as he chuckled at my reaction.

"You're mine, and oresama will pleasure you from top to bottom."

Ayato cooed into my ear as I smirked at him and kissed him lightly on the lips.

"Then let's have an endless night together."

I whispered into his ear as we both kissed and embraced each other under the lunar eclipse, we soon forget about our surroundings where our endless loving night begins with a new beginning of our romance.

Right after the lunar eclipse, everything went back to normal except the part that Yuu decides to live with the Mukami mansion which I completely understand.

While things are now peaceful, Ayato and I became inseparable. Last night was amazing. We kissed, give each other hickeys, suck each other's blood, and fucked each other nonstop. It was amazing and unforgettable much to Pigeon face's dismay cuz he scold at us for causing a ruckus in my room, but neither of us didn't care because it was worth it! XD

Three months later after the lunar eclipse, the Sakamaki brothers and I stayed at home for Christmas break despite the fact that they don't celebrate Christmas, I don't actually mind if we don't celebrate since I get to spend time with my cocky yet lovable idiot boyfriend during the winter.

While in my room, we were watching a movie Perks of the Wallflower. Not really the best movie to watch as a couple but we didn't care. However Ayato didn't pay attention to the movie that much as he lies down on my lap, but I didn't mind and I caressed his red hair.

"Kiss me baby."

Ayato smirked slyly with flirty green eyes that got me intrigued by as I leaned my head and kissed him lightly on the lips.

"You're such a flirt."

I remarked with a grin as he kisses my forehead lovingly.

"Maybe, but you're the hottest boyfriend I ever have."

He compliment me as I chuckled at his sweet words. It was really relaxing when I'm with Ayato especially when it's winter break. While we're in the room, we were about to kiss until we heard pigeon face calling us.

"Yuu, you have a visitor!"

"Yeah, yeah, I'm coming!"

We then got up from my bed and teleport to the main door with the brothers already standing there. Then I opened the door when I smiled warmly to see Mika with his boyfriend Zero visiting us during the winter break.

"Hey Yuu."

He greeted me with a warm smile as I smiled to see my brother again.

"Come on in Mika."

I insisted as I allow Mika and Zero enter our mansion, this Christmas break gets even more better and my love for Ayato will last forever.