Chap.4: WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!

Yuu's POV:
While we're in the limo, things gotten really awkward between me and redhead when he didn't bother to annoy me like always. Probably because I allow my boyfriend to sucking cock and if you guys didn't know, we kissed on the rooftop two days ago.

But anyway back to what I'm saying. While we're in the limo, I felt pretty guilty for pissing him off like that (even though we all had a threesome in the infirmary room a couple days ago). Yui on the other hand is smirking at me like a total bitch.

"Awww did Yuu made Ayato mad because he did something bad?"

She slyly taunted me, but I shot a dark menacing glare at her with a fake smile as my dark aura emits from my body.

"Does Yui want to shut the fuck up before I shove this fist up to your fake ass?"

I threatened her as she flinched at my threats, she swallowed her own words and scoot away from me out of fear.

Pigeon face then let out an annoyed sigh and frowned at me.

"Will you please refrain this foul language you speak of? It's highly impolite."

"Suck a d-."

"Finished that word or I will to put you on chores when we get home."

Pigeon face warned me with a threat, but I didn't care and retort him.

"Whatever Pigeon face."

"For the millionth time, I am NOT a pigeon."

He reassured me with an irritably frown.

"Why can't I get some peace and quiet here?"

Shu sighed with obvious annoyance.

"Tch such a pain."

Subaru snorted as he look back at the window.

"Why am I not surprised? Neither of you haven't changed ever since the defeat of Cordelia and Richter. Honestly, why can't you be decent for once?"

He harshly criticized with a lot of sarcasm from his tone.

"Because they're fucking assholes Pigeon face, we've been this fucked up mansion for so long to figure that out."

I bluntly stated with Pigeon face sighed in annoyance.

"You haven't changed either Yuu, even after you got resurrected as a vampire, you're still a deplorable man."

He harshly criticized.

"Well guess what pigeon face, I'm a motherfucking savage who doesn't give a single fuck so suck my dick pigeon fuck."

I flat out roasted causing Hentai Baka and Kanato to die from laughter with Subaru and Shu suppressing their laughter except for redhead who is still in a shitty mood.

"You ok?"

I asked curiously feeling concern and kinda bad for redhead seeing me with Yuma. Redhead then gave me a slight grin.

"Oresama's fine, oresama is SOOO fine alright."

He sarcastically replied, but I already knew what he means and bluntly asked him.

"You're jealous of Yuma don't you?"

I bluntly asked him with a deadpan expression getting straight to the point causing redhead to widen his eyes, but retorts.

"Pfft wha? Jealous? Me? Oresama's not jealous of anything! I have NO idea what you're talking about."

"Sure you do."

I sarcastically remarked.

"Oooo Ayato is jealous of Yuu's boyfriend?"

Hentai Baka asked amusingly with a smirk.

"No I'm not, oresama's just having a pissed off day."

He irritably stated.

"Ayato being jealous? Hmmm...teddy, wat do think about Ayato's petty jealousy?"

Kanato asked to his teddy bear.

"Shut up y'all bakas, I'm not jealous! Oresama's just irked when I saw Yuu and Yuma together!"

Redhead irritably snapped at them.

"Dude, that's jealousy."

I directly stated with a deadpan look causing redhead to lose his shit and shout irritably.

"I'm not jealous, I'M PISSED!"

He snapped getting irritated with everyone nagging about his "jealousy" until we felt a sudden bump from the limo when we all gasped at the unexpected hit with Yui screaming like an idiot.

We then teleported out of the limousine as it crashed towards the tree. We then landed gracefully to the ground where we gazed at the damaged limousine curiously.

"How troublesome, whoever these people are, they're going to pay for the damage they cost."

Pigeon face strictly stated in displeasure. Hentai Baka then smirked.

"I think I found a clue~"

We then turned to hentai's direction where I immediately recognized rose four guys from our school.

Yuma.

I thought somewhat hear what the Mukamis are talking about.

"Eve."

The grey haired man stated where I became puzzled by what he said.

Eve? Who's e-

Just before I asked myself, I widen my eyes in realization when I know who they're talking about and turned my head to Yui who is shivering in fear.

No that can't be...their probably just after her blood!

I thought as I turned back to the brothers, they vanished. While we stood there silently, I can feel the bitter resentment from the Sakamakis where I stood there dumbfounded finally understand why they don't get along.

"Oh Imma cuss, I am so going to cuss."

"Please don't."

Pigeon face demanded.

"Nope, gonna do it."

I then took a huge deep breathe and cuss so loud in the night.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!"