Chap.10: WHAT THE FUCKING HELL?!

Yuu's POV:
As we stood in the living room, Mika and I couldn't believe our eyes when not only we saw Yui in the Mukami mansion, but Yuma kidnapped us for no fucking reason.

"Alright Yuma, why exactly did you brought us here?!"

I demanded with no patience as I glared hardly at him, Yuma sighed in respond.

"Calm down Yuu, I only brought you here so you can be safe from those bloodsucking punks."

He explained but wasn't convinced at all.

"Bullshit and you know it!"

I hissed at him as Mika wraps his arms around my waist to prevent me from beating his ass up.

"Yuu calm the fuck down!"

He persuaded me while holding me back until the raven haired bookworm sighed in irritation.

"Enough of this Yuma, explain what's going on here."

He demanded getting irritated with the whole situation as Yuma sighed and finally explained the real reason.

"Yuu and his brother will be staying us so they can be protected and safe from those vampiric pretty boys."

He then turned to me with a serious but loving gaze as he walked approached me and caresses my hair.

"And I'm only doing this because I love you and I deeply care for you Yuu."

He explained with loving hazel eyes while caressing my hair, but I smacked his hand away where I felt confused and ticked off by his shallow explanation.

"How is this going to protect me?...I'm going to be fine and that's final. Come on Mika let's go, and you're coming with us Yui."

"W-What?! No! You can't!"

She shrilled with a worried face.

"Why? What are they gonna do? Threatened us? Tch yeah right."

I bluntly retorted as we about to leave, the raven haired boy closed his book and spoke.

"Actually we can, and we're not afraid to do so."

He sternly stated as we both stop walking, we spun around with emotionless expressions.

"Ya joking right?"

I asked skeptically.

"Are you kidding me? We're not staying here just because you're threatening us."

Mika bluntly objects with a cold expression, but suddenly I felt pain from my chest as I felt my throat very dry as hell. Mika then hold me tight preventing me from falling to the ground.

"Yuu, are you thirsty?!"

He asked worriedly but I shook my head a him.

"D-Don't worry about me, I'll be fine!"

I assure him, but the Mukamis remained unconvinced.

"You don't look fine."

The raven haired boy sternly stated with the cheeky idol chuckled cheerily.