Chap.6: WTF IS WRONG WITH Y'ALL?!

Yuu's POV:
Once I teleported to the living room, I literally start shouting so loud in the mansion.

"GUYS! GUYS! GUYS! GET YO ASSES DOWN HERE! YUI IS KIDNAP AND I BELIEVE THE MUKAMIS ARE BEHIND THIS!"

"WILL YOU SHUT UP?! YOU'RE RUINING MY PRECIOUS SLEEP!"

Subaru shouted with obvious annoyance in his tone.

"Why so you always so noisy?"

Shu sighed lazily while lying on the couch as the triplets appeared in the room as well with redhead and Kanato glance at me with obviously annoyed expressions except for Laito.

"My, my, you're so full of energy today."

Laito stated with a fake grin.

"It's annoying."

Kanato bluntly stated.

"Yuu what the fuck is going on?"

Redhead asked curiously with an annoyed expression.

"Oh I don't know MAYBE y'all should be worried that because your bloodbag aka Yui has kidnapped by the Mukamis!"

I explain to them with a lot of sarcasm and irritation as redhead widen his eyes in shock.

"Pancake's kidnapped?!"

"DUH! OF COURSE SHE HAS! I CAN'T SENSE HER PRESENCE IN THIS FUCKING MANSION!"

I shouted at him out of irritation.

"I have enough of this noise."

Annnnnd things have gotten SO MUCH BETTER when Pigeon fuckface appeared in the living room.

"Why do always cause such a commotion?"

He impatiently asked with obvious annoyance.

"Oh SORRY for causing a "commotion", but we got bigger problems here because my dumbass sister Yui is nowhere to be found!!"

I bluntly explained to him, but neither of them didn't react nor flinched about the whole "Yui being kidnapped" thing. Which I understand completely and sighed.

"Okay I know y'all don't give a single fuck about Yui and y'all treat her like shit because she's a bloodbag to y'all. Hell even I can't stand that dumbass, but we gotta find the Mukamis so we can get Yui the fuck outta here!"

I bluntly explained where Pigeon face pushing his glasses up with a stern face.

"So they're using her as a sacrificial bride as well huh?"

He assumed curiously.

"I'm not sure but whatever they want with her, they're so gonna be so fucking dead once I find them!"

I growled while cracking my fists.

"Oh relax, she'll be back eventually."

Shu lazily stated not giving a shit about Yui disappearing.

"~fufu~ Bitch chan's such a tease, leaving us for four half vampires."

He chuckled pervertedly licking his lips in lust which I cringed so fucking hard.

"So she left us for nothing?...Unforgivable, I will never forgive this woman ne teddy?"

Kanato asked with a dark expression to his teddy bear.

"Ah fuck em, if it's a battle they want, then it's a battle they get...."

Redhead chuckled cockily as he forms a competitive cocky smirk.

"This is going to be fun!"

He cockily stated as Shu and Reiji sighed annoyingly.

"This is going to be troublesome."

Shu sighed.

"For once I agree."

Reiji agreed with Shu.

"Tch this is a waste of time."

Subaru tsked as he teleported back to his room where I sweatdropped at their unusual reactions.

What the hell's wrong with this mansion?...This is so fucked up.....

Suddenly a light knock came from the front door where all of us became puzzled.

"Strange, who is visiting us during the night?"

Pigeon face asked curiously.

"Don't know let's go find out."

Redhead suggested.

"Mhm."

We all then teleported to the guest room when pigeon face opens the door, I couldn't believe my eyes at what I just saw.

"M-Mika?....."