Chapter 5: Troublemakers

It's Monday today. It's quite relieving that the thunderstorm stopped yesterday night or else I would seriously become mad. Good thing headsets and rock music were invented and made. They've turned into the best armor that I could ever have in my life these past few days.

I fear thunders. I hate the feeling that every raindrop gives. They turn everything wet yet I feel so dry and empty everytime they begin to drop on my skin.

As for what happened to that party, it ended awkwardly with me trying to leave the place as if I was on a walking marathon. I didn't try to make any eye contact to any one of them, including my cousin.

Skyzzer. Born as Skyzzer Yuan Cromello-Sanchez is my cousin from my father's side. Barely two months older than me. Aunt Edeline's one and only son. She died giving birth to him while on the other hand, his father died from a plane crush on his way to Japan for a business project. Luckily, his father remarried a lovely woman who raised him like her own son before he died – Genevieve Montreal.

Among my cousins, he is the closest one to me. We were raised together along with my elder brother, Alexander eversince we were little and until he turned ten. Iyon ang panahong namatay ang ama niya at kinailangan siyang samahan ng iba pa niyang kamag-anak para magtungo sa Japan at ayusin ang mga bagay bagay mula sa burol ng ama hanggang sa pagdedeklara ng last will and testament ni Uncle Tomas.

After that, I had never got a chance to talk to him or to communicate with him on any other way. That is why I was left alone most of the time, given that my brother is already starting his training to handle our company.

To be honest, I still can't believe that we'll be meeting again after how many years, not to mention in this school. Uncle Johan didn't mention anything about me enrolling to the same school where Sky is enrolled. Somehow, I felt excitement and thrill seeing my playmate once again but discovering that he is one of the HEAD made me desist from the thoughts of having a peaceful bonding time with him.

It's not that I am keeping a grudge towards the HEAD. It's just that first impression bugs the hell inside of me saying that they're not amiable enough to take on my attitude as of now. Pero ano nga bang magagawa ko? Hindi lang isang miyembro ang pinsan kong iyon. He's the third highest ranking member!