Chapter 12: End of the First Round

Masasabi kong nagsimula ang lahat ng nangyayaring ito sa akin at sa mga kaibigan ko sa mismong babaeng nagsilang sa akin sa mundong ito. My mother, Alexandra Dela Vega, was a member of a private medical group arranged by the government called Fermarlix.  

The group aims to prevent illegal therapeutic drugs, beverages, and elixirs through examining samples from the intelligence and research agencies who got them from the underground society and black markets.

One that really became a huge topic is about the elixir of prolonging an individual's life. Many syndicate leaders have been interested and worse, been obsessed with the idea. To make their reign longer. To keep their throne for a little more longer. The obsession is not about the life itself but how much time life can give them. It all involves money, power, and fame. An epidemic that is much worse than that of the dark ages.

Therefore, they paid millions of dollars to every scientist in their respected laboratories to formulate one that will grant them ability of evading ageing.Napaka-imposible nga sabi ng marami. Hindi naman nga kasi imortal ang mga tao para mapasakatotohanan ito. Maaaring hindi pinaniniwalaan ng mga tauhan ng siyensya ang mga paranormal na bagay at iba pang hindi nila nakikita. 

However, it is the fire of their blood to find methods of how to make those things possible and visible. 

Sa madaling salita, nakagawa ng isang matagumpay na panimula ang Fermarlix para sa elixir na ito. My mom did the calculations and formulations herself.Ito siguro ang maituturing niyang naging pinakamalaking diskubre at pinakamataas na nakamit ng siyensya sa loob ng ilang dekada. Her and her group's efforts for two years have been definitely worth it.

Unfortunately, this discovery was never mentioned or even appreciated within the medical records and human history. Why you ask?It's because this elixir became the root of another chaos in the society as for the raging greed of people eats them continuously.  

By the official order of the government, the experimentation has been stopped immediately by the group's leader, Dr. Pete Andrewine Devroid but to the fear of my mom about this action resulting to a worse situation, they secretly reformulate the original plan and thus, created ESCAPE.