Chapter 18: The Prince's Sword Dance

COLLEN'S POV

"Siguraduhin niyong mas madalas na ang pagroronda ng mga guwardiya. We can't afford to have another fire incident here." I requested.

We've received calls and formal messages from the parents and guardians about their concern for their children's security here in Mhorfell Academy. The fire incident seems to be well-informed about it and therefore, Mhorfell's security system and regulations' credibility have been being questioned so as a HEAD member, we need to maintain their trust and to assure them that something like that would never happen again.

"Yes, milord." answered by Alvin, a member of Ozna, the academy's group of students who stands as the maintenance or the moderators of the security system. The guards and the guideposts of every corner of the school submit to them.

When I caught a glance of Alexis and Jonathan coming back from the storage rooms, I decided to dismiss Alvin so that he could execute the order as soon as possible. He then bowed to me before leaving the place.

"Maayos ba? Wala namang nawawala? Walang kakaiba?" tanong ko nang makalapit na sila.

Nagkatinginan naman sila at sabay pa na sumagot. "Wala."

"Pero kataka-taka. Why does Edward and Sky also wanted to strengthen the protection of the treasury room? Even the previous generation of HEAD never used the precious treasures inside." nagugulumihanang wika ni Alexis.