e i g h t

"Niall Horan flies from L.A. to Connecticut to celebrate new girlfriend, Gabi Lowe's, 21st birthday!"

"Niall Horan: No longer single!?"

"Hot new couple alert: Niall Horan and Gabi Lowe"

"Niall Horan dates a normal girl, giving millions of fans hope"

"From fan to girlfriend: How Gabi Lowe won Niall Horan's heart"

"Sources say that Liam Payne is very happy for former bandmate, Niall Horan, on his new relationship: 'He's happier than ever'"

"Habi or Giall?! Vote on the newest and hottest couple's ship name!"

My eyes widened as I laid in Foley's bed, scrolling through the numerous headlines that came up when we searched my name on google.

I didn't think much of Niall coming to my birthday last night until I realized that we were in a room full of iPhones. Of course, someone took and picture of us and of course someone posted it.

A picture of me sitting on Niall's lap with his hand on my thigh surfaced the internet and sparked up nearly every rumor possible.

"Oh my god" I mumbled as I checked my Twitter. My notifications were blowing up like crazy. 

"This is absolutely ridiculous" Foley commented as he scrolled through the tweets with me, "I mean what do they know? He just ate you out..it's not like you're dating"

I glared up at Foley, "Not helping"

"Sorry" He muttered, "But this is such bullshít. I wanna know who the fûck took that picture"

"I don't know.."I trailed off, "Coulda been anyone"

"Well whoever did it is a scummy piece of shít" Foley commented.

"Agreed" I nodded.

My Twitter follower count rose from a mere 971 to 27,843 in one night. I could hardly believe it.

"What do you think Niall is saying about all of this?" I asked Foley.

"Dunno" He shrugged, "Why don't you call him?"

"You're no help" I muttered, "And I don't know, I don't wanna call him"

"Why not?"

"Because I don't want our first conversation after last night to be about false dating rumors.."

"But what if you call him and he's all like," Foley cleared his throat before putting on the worst Irish accent I have ever heard, "'I love you, Gabi. Let's turn those rumors into reality'"

"You're an idiot" I giggled.

"I know" He beamed, "Come on, let's go out and get some breakfast. We might as well make skipping class and staying home all day worth it"

I happily agreed and hopped into the shower to quickly wash my body so that I wouldn't feel gross anymore. I then changed into leggings, one of my old and oversized high school sweatshirts, and my trusty pair of Uggs before meeting Foley in the living room. Thankfully, he was dressed in a sweatshirt and sweatpants too.

We got into his car and drove to Jerry's Diner, our favorite place to get a cheap but delicious breakfast. Foley and I go there so often that they already know our orders and names.

Jerry's Diner was a seat-yourself type of place so we picked our favorite table next to the window. Since it was a weekday, it wasn't too full.

I ordered my usual stuffed french toast while Foley ordered chocolate chip waffles. We also always order a plate of bacon and hash browns to share.