f i f t e e n

"Calm down, would ya?" Foley said as he noticed my bouncing leg underneath the foodcourt table at the airport.

"I can't" I whined, "I'm so excited to see him"

"You can't show him that" He muttered as he fed himself a bite of scrambled eggs.

"What do you mean?" I cocked my head.

"Well I mean, you both want different things, right?" He asked and I nodded, "And I'm assuming you want things to go your way..so if he sees how excited and happy you are to see him, he'll know that you'll choose his way because you're so eager to have him and will do anything for that to happen"

I stayed silent for a moment, thinking about what he said. I guess that never even occurred to me because Niall and I were super couple-y every time we were together. Now that there was a decision to make, maybe I had to act a little differently.

"Hm, I guess that makes sense" I nodded slowly, still processing it.

"Of course it does" Foley smirked, "I'm a genius"

Soon enough, Foley and I were landing at LAX, tired from our long flight. We had a super early flight, so the both of us looked pretty gross to say the least since we were too tired to fix ourselves up. Or even shower. I was dressed in leggings, Foley's baggy sweatshirt, and Uggs. I hadn't washed my hair and I had ginormous bags underneath my eyes. It wasn't an ideal look for seeing Niall for the first time in a month, but it had to do.

Foley and I took a cab to Niall's house and we gasped when we saw how beautiful it was. If this is what the outside looked like, I couldn't even imagine what the inside held.

"Gabi!" Niall exclaimed excitedly when he opened the door.

I told myself that I would keep my cool when seeing him again, but the moment I laid my eyes on him, that plan fell to shít.

I immediately dropped my bags and ran into his arms. My arms tightened around his neck and he locked his arms around my waist so that he could pick me up, just like he did at my birthday party a few weeks ago.

"I really missed you" I couldn't stop myself from saying that when he put me down.

"I missed you too darlin'" He smiled, tucking in the hair that was in falling in front of my face behind my ear.

All of the feelings that I told myself to keep to myself came flooding back from his simple touch. God, Niall will be the end of me.

"Foley! Good to see you man" Niall greeted my best friend, welcoming him with hug.

"You too! Thanks a bunch for letting Gab and I stay with you" Foley replied.

"Course. You two are always welcome" He smiled, leading us in.

"This place is awesome, Niall" Foley complimented as he took a look around.

"Thanks! Decorated by yours truly" Niall beamed, gesturing to himself.

He then led Foley and I upstairs to the guest room where we'd be staying. He had two rooms, but Foley and I were fine with sharing one since we didn't want to take up too much space.

"Get settled in then come downstairs for lunch! We've got pizza and you two must be starving" Niall said. Foley and I thanked him and he closed the door to let us have our privacy.

"Did you notice how he said 'we've got pizza'? Is there someone else here?" Foley asked once we were alone.

I shrugged, "I dunno. Maybe the band?"

"I guess we'll find out in a few" He nodded, "Anyways, nice job on hiding your feelings"

I rolled my eyes, "Shuddup, I couldn't help it"