t w e n t y e i g h t

NIALL'S POV

"Dublin, I'm home!" I exclaimed into the microphone, causing the entire arena to erupt.

I took in the sight and it was the most wonderful thing I've seen. If you asked me when I was 14 where I'd be in ten years, I would have never imagined I'd be selling out the 3Arena in my home town. It was an absolute dream and blessing.

After looking out at the crowd, I turned my head to the side of the stage and saw Gabi excitedly waving at me. I winked at her and couldn't help but adore just how adorable she was. What I said at the iHeartRadio awards was absolutely true. She's been so supportive of me ever since we've met. Whether it's screaming out my lyrics when my song comes on the radio or cheering from the side of the stage, she was there and I loved her so much for that. 

"It's an honor to be here, everyone. My family, closest friends, and lovely lady are here, so let's have a good time!"

We then went straight into On the Loose and in this moment, I couldn't be happier. My girlfriend, family, and friends were all here to watch me do what I love.

Earlier in the day, Gabi had met my entire family. Dad, Mom, Greg, Theo, and all the rest. It was very safe to say that they all adored her just as much as I do. How could they not? She's the absolute sweetest girl.

Theo definitely loved her too. I could tell by the way he blushed whenever Gabi would pick him and spin him around.

I was so happy because everything was falling into place. Gabi was mine and everybody around me loved and accepted her. I didn't think there was anything else I could ask for.

As the concert progressed, I occasionally caught sight of Gabi following Connor with her camera. It was so cute watching her mimic his actions, squatting and tilting the camera to get the best angle of me. At one point, I stared right into her lens and stuck out my tongue. Luckily, she caught it and giggled at me.

GABI'S POV

"Niall's absolutely killing it, isn't he?" Julia smiled as soon as I exited the stage after finishing up photographing my boyfriend with Connor. 

"He really is" I beamed. I had met Julia a few hours prior to the show and it's safe to say that I am obsessed with her even more than before. Not only is she a fantastic artist, but a lovely girl as well.

"Are you excited for tomorrow's show? The crowd's supposed to be insane" Julia asked as I took the camera off from around my neck and carefully put it back into its carrying case.

"Yeah! And I know Niall will kill it just like tonight" I replied.

"Oh definitely. And I actually have a little surprise for the crowd, so hopefully he'll be excited about that too" She smiled.

I furrowed my eyebrows, "Surprise?"

"Yeah, I thought I'd do something special for the fans" She said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"You'll find out tomorrow!" Julia laughed, "It is a surprise after all, right?"

I simply nodded and let out a slight uncomfortable chuckle, "Yeah, I guess"

"Well, I gotta go talk to Sarah about it so I'll talk to you later, yeah?" Julia said, cutting off our conversation.

I smiled, "Yeah, for sure"

Something about the 'surprise' felt a little bit weird to me, especially because she couldn't tell me, but I shook it off. I was probably just being paranoid. Plus, Julia's the sweetest so I didn't know why I was worrying.