II. ❝Evans annoyed you already?❞

❝Evans annoyed you already? ❞

Rosalyn Adore Black Ϟ

𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 | 16th June 2020
𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 | 18th May 2018.
don't mind the comments, it's been re-written.

𝘚𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨...

𝗥𝗢𝗦𝗔𝗟𝗬𝗡 𝗕𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗚𝗜𝗩𝗘𝗦 𝗔 𝗙𝗔𝗞𝗘 𝗦𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗘 to her great-grandmother, as she gulps down another glass of champagne, placing the empty glass down on the small marble table.

The annual Sacred 28 Ball is in full swing, the hall of Black Manor full of alcohol, food and the higher-arch of pureblood Britain.

Women in ball gowns, teens in frilly dresses, men drinking the finest of wine with a cigar and the boys stealing shots of fire-whiskey, all whilst the orchestra played.

"Adore?"

Rosalyn turns to the rough tap of her cousin on her shoulder, her eyes widen as she throws herself onto the man, "Siri!" She exclaims, her arms wrapping around his neck.

"Merlin, I haven't seen you in forever" Sirius chuckles, as Rosalyn's eyes scan him, he'd grown a few inches - now finally taller then her, his unruly black curls scraped into a tight bun and a stubble on his chin.

"I know, Beauxbatons was such a handful" She laughs, Sirius grins at the slightly younger girl, she'd hardly grown height wise, yet she looked slimmer, dressed in a emerald gown that seemed to hug her curves.

"Speaking of Beauxbatons, surely you should be there right now" Sirius raises an eyebrow, grabbing a flute of champagne and a glass of fire-whiskey and ice from a waitress, Rosalyn takes the flute with a great-full smile.

"Got kicked out, I'm joining you at Hogwarts, dear cousin" Rosalyn smiles, taking a gulp of the champagne, looking around at the room which seemed to be filling up more by the second.

"How in the hell did you get kicked out of Beauxbatons?" Sirius let's out a deep belly laugh, pulling a stray hair behind his ears.

"Oh I didn't! I got kicked out of France" She shrugs, her eyes narrowing as she watched her sister approach.

"Rosie, dear sister, I'd be careful - you don't want to be seen associating with blood-traitors" Bellatrix smirks, her finger elegantly sliding against Rosalyn's jaw.

"I don't want to be seen with you either, Bella, but here we are" Rosalyn replies, as Sirius chuckles, the oldest Black sister simply hums, turning on her heel and leaving.

"See, that's the beautiful drama you missed whilst chilling with the French, about time you joined the family in Hogwarts, it's been boring with only 'Meda on my side" Sirius speaks, his hands deep in his suit pockets.

"Of course, the drama is exactly everything I was hiding from in Beauxbatons, but we can't deny I thrive in it" She smirks.

"Incoming, Malfoy" Sirius murmurs, Rosalyn turns to look behind her and sure enough the man with white locks is heading her way, a smile on his face.

"Rosalyn Black! I haven't seen you at the sacred ball in years" Lucius grins, taking her hand and pressing a kiss against it.

"Lucius, you know it's simply Adore and I've simply been avoiding you" She jokes, throwing dark curls over her shoulder.

"I'll see you on the train, Adore" Sirius gives a small smile, his fingers gently brushing against her shoulder before leaving her alone with Lucius.