III. ❝Because 'hottest boy alive' is too long of a nickname❞

❝Because 'hottest boy alive' is too long of a nickname❞

Rosalyn Adore Black Ϟ

𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 | 16th June 2020
𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 | 18th May 2018.
don't mind the comments, it's been re-written

𝘔𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘺...

𝗪𝗔𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗨𝗣 𝗜𝗡 𝗔 𝗗𝗢𝗢𝗥 𝗥𝗢𝗢𝗠 𝗢𝗙 giggling Gryffindor girls made Rosalyn feel more energetic, although the nerves for her first day weren't exactly tame.

"Good morning" Rosalyn smiles, tidying her duvet quickly, picking her wand up and throwing it into her black knee high boots.

"Morning girlies! Are you excited?" Marlene questions, watching as Rosalyn runs a brush through her hair.

"I think so, slightly scary but I've dealt with worse" She grins, checking her outfit once more in the mirror.

Rosalyn finishes getting ready, a tight white shirt paired with her Gryffindor tie, her jeans black, tight and ripped, matched with thick black knee high boots.

She grabs a black leather bag, shoving her equipment and books into it, along with a packet of cigarettes, she throws her robe over the bag and her bag over her shoulder.

"McGonagall will go crazy at your jeans" Alice points out, as she continues to do her makeup.

Rosalyn shrugs her shoulders, placing a simple gloss on her lips and mascara on her lashes.

"I'm heading to meet the guys, I'll see you all later!" Rosalyn gives a slight wave to the three girls, before running down the stairs of the dorm.

Arriving in the common room Rosalyn approaches the four, Sirius dressed in leather trousers, a baggy shirt and a unfastened tie, his dark curly hair falling into his face.

Remus' shirt is falling out of his jumper, tie tucked in neatly, his trousers fitted perfectly and his shoes seemed to shine. Much like Remus, Peter's uniform is almost perfect, apart from the paint stains that littered his jumper.

James pulls off the leather jacket well, his tie loosely tied, jeans tight, a cigarette behind his ear and his hair gelled back into messy curls.

"Morning" The four chirp, as Rosalyn descends the stairs with a smile.

"Morning guys" She smiles up at them.

ϟ

"Holy shit! This food is incredible" Rosalyn giggles, piling another spoonful of cooked tomatoes onto her plate.

"The pancakes are the best!" Peter exclaims, offering her a slice from across the table.

"We should totally add bacon and cover it in syrup! It sounds crazy but we used to it back in 'Batons and it's insane" Rosalyn encourages, watching as the boys eyes lit up.

"Crazy? No, genius, Adore! Bloody genius!" Peter grins, adding bacon onto his plate with a smile.

Professor McGonagall passes out timetables quickly, as the five spend a few minutes looking through them, figuring out who had who in which lessons.

Rosalyn's eyes slightly widen as she watches Sirius take Remus' hand underneath the table, their fingers intertwining and placed upon Sirius thigh - she smiled slightly at the two, noticing Remus' flushed cheeks.