IV. ❝I don't break rules, Sir, I abolish them❞

❝I don't break rules, Sir, I abolish them❞

Rosalyn Adore Black Ϟ

𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 | 16th June 2020
𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 | 18th May 2018.
don't mind the comments, it's been re-written

𝘛𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘥𝘢𝘺...

𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗟𝗘𝗡𝗘 𝗦𝗘𝗘𝗠𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗢 𝗕𝗘 𝗜𝗡 an even more ecstatic mood then yesterday, her laughter making Rosalyn fall into a fit of giggles.

"You are gonna be late!" Rosalyn laughs, running a brush through her dark chocolate locks.

"It's fine! I'll be fine" Marlene smiles, as Rosalyn throws her bag over her shoulder.

"I'll see you later" Rosalyn chuckles, running down the stairs, immediately catching the eye of the four marauders.

"Took your time, Black" James points at the girl, who teasingly sticks her middle finger up.

"Lucky for you I woke up in a really good mood, Potter" She ruffles his hair, skipping ahead and leading the way too the hall.

The five take their usual seats at the Gryffindor table, Rosalyn in between James and Peter, Sirius and Remus opposite them.

"Oi, why the hell is Malfoy approaching?" Peter quizzes, as the other four turn to look in his direction, sure enough there he was, blonde hair scraped into a bun, smirk on his lip and his Headboy badge shining.

"Good luck!" Marlene giggles, as she walks behind Rosalyn, squeezing her shoulder.

"Your on time! Congrats!" Rosalyn shouts, as Marlene winks, taking a seat at the end of the table.

"Rosalyn, I hope Hogwarts is treating you well, I can't deny my disappointment when you joined Gryffindor and not Slytherin" Lucius smiles, Rosalyn turns slightly to face him, a small smile on her face.

"Hogwarts is just as extraordinary as you said, I'm sure you aren't the only one who's disappointed, surprised my father hasn't rioted" Rosalyn replies, pulling a curl behind her ear.

"I told you it wouldn't disappoint, Professor Slughorn our Potions Master asked me to alert you that you will be joining Advanced Potions with the top 7th year set, as Headboy and a close family friend I've put it upon myself to make sure you feel confident in our class" Lucius explains, not sparing a look at any of the marauders.

"Thank you, I assume you'll be in my lesson?" Rosalyn flips her hair over her shoulder.

"Yes, I'll be your partner. Professor Slughorn was amazed at your grades at Beauxbatons, he thought it's best to keep the top students together" Lucius winks, Rosalyn gives an awkward smile.

"Thanks, I guess I'll see you next period then" She replies.

"I'll meet you outside the hall? We may as well walk together, I doubt you've memorised the lay out of this place" He gives one last smile before returning to the Slytherin table.

Rosalyn sighs, turning to face the marauders once again, Sirius with his brows raised.

"He seems nicer then I remember" Rosalyn speaks, as Sirius rolls his eyes jokingly.

"For now, I give it one lesson with him and you'll hate him just as much as us" Peter chuckles, tucking into his pancakes.

"Maybe, anyway, I'm nipping for a fag" Rosalyn stands, throwing her bag over her shoulder and brushing down her short black pleated skirt.