XVIII. ❝Adore, I need a bad idea❞

❝Adore, I need a bad idea❞

Rosalyn Adore Black

𝘚𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨...

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗔𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗗 𝗕𝗔𝗟𝗟 - 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗕𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗦𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗦 𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗘𝗡𝗩𝗬 𝗢𝗙 𝗔𝗟𝗟, Narcissa's grip on Lucius arm is tight, her sisters at her side.

Bellatrix makes the boys jaws drop as she stuns in a black lace ball gown, it hugs onto her curls and exposes her pale skin, her eyes settled on Rodolphus Lestrange in a three piece suit.

Whilst Narcissa looked gorgeous in her slim simplistic black gown, after the displays that took place with Rosalyn nobody dared to look at her, as Lucius had made it obvious she was now his property.

Surprisingly, Andromeda wore a short puffed out skirted dress, she was yet to marry, had another year til she'd be forced to the occasion but still the boys gawked at her.

Only one Black sister left - you'd be lucky if you could find her, Rosalyn Black couldn't get Lily Evan's words out of her mind, she's brought back to reality as Marlene tights her corset.

"Are you nervous?" She asks, Rosalyn glances at Marlene through the mirror.

"I don't think so, I was foolish to believe that anything but this would happen" Rosalyn admits, wincing slightly as Marlene ties the lace, "Yet, I am still thankful, at least I have been abandoned into the hands of Malfoy" she finishes.

"How do you feel?" Marlene asks, as Rosalyn stares at herself in the mirror.

Her hair, once unruly and thick - lay flat against her skin, falling in silky straight locks, Rosalyn's porcelain skin looked as beautiful as ever, her body hugged by the silk emerald green dress.

"I look pretty, thank you, Marly" She gives the Gryffindor a small smile.

"You look stunning, here, almost forgot the finishing touch" Marlene grins, grabbing Rosalyn's necklace from the side.

The large green locket complimented her pale skin perfectly, whilst heavy on her neck, she couldn't help but think how impressed her father would be.

Knocking on the door has Rosalyn calling them in, Regulus smiles as he opens the door,
"wow" he whispers.

"Wow yourself, Reggie" Rosalyn replies, her younger cousin dressed to the tens in a formal three piece suit.

"Could we have a moment, Marlene?" Regulus asks.

"Of course, I'll see you both out there" She brushes Rosalyn's shoulders, closing the door behind her.

"Regulus, I can't breathe" Rosalyn admits.

"Corset too tight?"

"This is no time for jokes, I don't think I can last much longer, my head - Merlin, my shoulders are too heavy from all this weight" She rants.

"I just need a few more months Ad-"

"Months?! Reggie, I barely have a few more weeks in me!" Rosalyn explains, running a hand through her hair.