XIII. ❝Fuck you, Rosier!❞

❝Fuck you, Rosier!❞

Rosalyn Adore Black

𝘚𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘺...

𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗟𝗘𝗡𝗘 𝗚𝗜𝗩𝗘𝗦 𝗥𝗢𝗦𝗔𝗟𝗬𝗡 𝗔 smile, a sigh escaping her lips, "You know, Lily will get over it" She speaks.

"I don't know if I care, the school is gonna be staring at me as it's announced that I'm no longer a legitimate Black, my title is being ripped from me - Evans has let the school know that her and James are having a kid, yet half the school saw me leave the party with him! My reputation is getting ripped to shreds from all different angles" Rosalyn rants, running a hand through her chocolate curls.

"Maybe so, but on the bright side Rosier is eating out the palm of your hand!" Marlene exclaims, as the brunette only chuckles.

"Rosier is another problem I'm gonna have to deal with" Rosalyn says, throwing her leather jacket over her small black dress.

"Well, you'll always have me" Marlene loops her arm through Rosalyn's, as they descend the stairs into the Gryffindor common room.

"Marly, you joining us?" Sirius asks, his arm draped over Remus' shoulders.

"Of course, Siri', is that an issue?" She retorts, as Sirius rolls his eyes, ignoring the girl and beginning to lead the way to the main hall.

"The tension could be cut with a knife" Rosalyn observes, Marlene simply shrugs her shoulders - she didn't want to get into that discussion today.

"Adore, can I borrow you for a second?"James rushes a hand through his hair, Marlene squeezes Rosalyn's arm, before leaving the girl alone with James.

"James my reputation is being murdered in front of me today, please! Do not hurt me anymore then you already have" Rosalyn begs, tears already forming in her eyes.

"I just want you to be prepared, I knew that all eyes were going to be on you today so I did what I could to help deflect some of the attention" He explains, as the girls eyes widen.

"Potter, do not tell that you told the school about your kid in some fucked up way to try and play my knight in shining armour in this shit show fairytale!" Rosalyn raises her voice, as James takes a deep breath.

"I'm trying to help! Ro-"

"By making the school gossip about the girl who isn't only an illegitimate Black, a girl who is the daughter of the greatest dark lord since Grindelwald, who is also the girl who fucked Potter whilst her supposed friend is pregnant with his kid? Brilliant, Potter, I'm now not only a embarrassment for my blood but also for being a slut, thanks a fucking lot!" She hisses, running a hand through her hair and leaving the common room.

"For fuck sake" James whispers, beginning the journey to the main hall.

Rosalyn could feel eyes on her as she walked into the main hall, in all honesty she wanted to move away, but above all - she's a Black, or was. And Black's, don't back down.

Her eyes narrowed as she looked at the Gryffindor table, Remus, Sirius, Peter, Marlene and, of course, Lily, all laughing together, Rosalyn comes to a holt, questioning if it was really worth it.