X. ❝It was a pretty good bad idea, wasn't it though?❞

❝It was a pretty good bad idea, wasn't it though?❞

Rosalyn Adore Black Ϟ

𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 | 17th June 2020
𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 | 18th May 2018.

𝘍𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘢𝘺...

Rosalyn signs the green paper quickly, taking the small vials of potions that Madam Pomfrey offers her.

"Cheers, Pops" Rosalyn winks, jumping down from the bed.

"Honestly, Black and Potter must be rubbing off on you" Madam Pomfrey mutters Unser her breath, but Rosalyn is already gone.

The witch walks quickly, back to the Gryffindor common room, not surprised to see it empty - classes had already started.

Rosalyn's quick to get ready, slinging on her uniform. She doesn't bother with makeup, the cut on her head still raw, she leaves her hair dark and falling down her back.

With one quick wink at herself in the mirror, she heads to the great hall, the room seems to staring at her.

Rumours had seemed to have flown around the schools, some believed in a jealous fight between the two, Lucius had gown to hit Evan and Rosalyn got in the way - defending her beau.

The Slytherins had spread the idea that a cheating scandal erupted, the small affair of Evan Rosier and Rosalyn Black ended with James Potter hitting the girl, knocking her clean out.

Others blamed Rosalyn, for starting a fight with quidditch captain, Lucius Malfoy - and for being too foolish enough to believe she'd win.

The Black sisters had the pleasure of telling anyone who would listen about the fact Sirius Black, in an attempt to hit his enemies, was that bad a spell caster that he instead knocked out his own cousin - and ran off.

A small group of Gryffindors knew the truth, that whilst trying to defend his cousin, Sirius had in fact threw her across the room with a spell he didn't intend to use, Evan and Lucius tried to protect her, and James saved the day.

Rosalyn plops herself down on the bench, in between Sirius and Remus, grabbing a plate instantly, "By Merlin, I've never been so starved" She mutters, placing a bacon sandwich on her plate.

"Are you feeling better?" James quizzes, looking up at the girl with a soft smile.

"Never been better" She replies, giving him a small smile.

"Incoming, the bitch sisters" Peter coughs, calling all five students to look up, Rosalyn making eye contact with her two sisters immediately.

"Brilliant, you think if I hit her hard enough she'll get the message?" Rosalyn asks, flipping her legs over the bench, ready to stand.

"Let's take a break on the violence for a bit, yeah?" James speaks, staring at the girl, who rolls her eyes.

"Why?"

"Let her! If Adore doesn't sink her into Bellabitch, God knows what I'll do to her" Remus says, dropping his fork against his plate.

"See! Even good ol' Moony is on my side" Rosalyn exclaims, a smirk on her lips.

"Looks like you finally made it out of the hospital, little sister, no thanks to the blood traitor at your side" Bellatrix states, her red lips pulled into a scowl, whilst Narcissa lets out a low laugh.

"Nothing takes too long to heal, although the bruise on your cheek suggests otherwise. Now, is they a reason for you appearance or do you intend to ruin my day when it's barely started?"  Rosalyn replies, standing up, matching her eldest sisters gaze.