XII. ❝She isn't my sister!❞

❝She isn't my sister!❞

Rosalyn Adore Black

𝘚𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨...

𝗘𝗩𝗔𝗡 𝗥𝗢𝗦𝗜𝗘𝗥 𝗖𝗛𝗨𝗖𝗞𝗟𝗘𝗦 as he watches Rosalyn intensely, "Does this look too much, honestly?" She questions, holding up a black shirt and green skirt against her body.

"Rosie, baby, wear whatever you want, it's your family remember" Evan points out, watching the girl sigh and take a seat on his bed.

"I'm about to tell my whole family that I'm not their family, Sirius! Merlin, Sirius told me that I'm the only one who understands him in this family, what is he gonna say?" Rosalyn groans, Evan shakes his head with a smile approaching the girl, using his fingers to lift her chin up.

"They love you, Rosie, baby, you cannot stress yourself out over this, I know that the world feels crazy right now, because it is, but just remember that you and me? We're on the right side of history" Evan speaks, she nods, giving him a small smile.

"You'll be by my side, right?"

"It'd take the world to stop me, Rosie" He replies, his eyes flickering from her eyes to her lips.

Rosalyn looks up at him, his crystal blue eyes staring into dark chocolate, she watches a stray platinum curl fall into his face, with a steady hand she pushes it out of his face. Evan's hand reaches down to cup her cheeks, his palm rough against her soft skin.

"I won't kiss you whilst I know that Potter is still on your mind" He whispers, his eyes staring down at her lips.

"Are you telling me that or yourself?" Rosalyn murmurs, a smirk forming on her lips, she watches as he rolls his eyes, his hand moves to wrap around her throat.

Hearing the door open, the two pull from each-other, Evan scratches his neck, looking over his desk.

"Alright?" Regulus quizzes, looking between the two.

"Course, I need to go grab Siri', otherwise I'll doubt he'll come" Rosalyn sighs, grabbing her clothes and shoving them into her bag.

"I'll meet you outside of Dumbledore's office in half an hour" Regulus gives his cousin a short smile, who nods.

"See ya later, Ev" Rosalyn leans up onto her tip toes, pressing a kiss onto his cheek, she squeezes his arm before leaving.

ϟ

"It's a bit mental isn't it, you think it has something to do with your Uncles death?" Remus questions, glancing between Rosalyn and Sirius.

"Maybe, Uncle Xavier was overly dramatic but we'd know if it was his will being read" Sirius speaks.

"Nothing to do with that really, erm, I, it's to do with me and getting ahead of the scandal before it becomes public" Rosalyn admits, as James sits up a little straighter.

"Scandal? Big enough for the Black's to have a meeting, Merlin, are you okay?" James leans forward, placing a hand onto her knee.

"It's crazy, really, absolutely insane" Rosalyn lets out a deep sigh, her hand falling on top of James', "I can't tell you, not till our family has discussed it and Merlin, I know the world is gonna stare at me, everyone's opinion is gonna immediately change but I'm hoping that you four understand that I had no idea and it's breaking my heart to admit who I am" She wipes a stray tear, as Remus let's out a chuckle.