XVI. ❝Actually, I'm a Riddle❞

❝Actually, I'm a Riddle❞

Rosalyn Adore Black

𝘞𝘦𝘥𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘥𝘢𝘺...

𝗥𝗢𝗦𝗔𝗟𝗬𝗡 𝗕𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗦𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗦 "𝗜𝗧'𝗦 𝗤𝗨𝗜𝗘𝗧 𝗨𝗣𝗧𝗢𝗪𝗡" 𝗦𝗛𝗘 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦, her arm hooked through Evan's.

"They are mourning, Uncle Xavier grew up here, it only makes sense for them to grieve as well, he wasn't just our Uncle, he was the countries" Bellatrix speaks, offering her sister a pair of black sunglasses.

Rosalyn puts them on, the family look almost like a cult, the four sisters in high neck black pleated dresses, their hairs pulled back in low ponytails, short black silk gloves up to their wrists and sunglasses on their nose, each with a black lace parasol over their heads.

Regulus, Sirius and Evan all match in three piece suits, Sirius' wild curls pulled into a tight bun, Evan has a thick pair of sunglasses on as well - hiding his black eye.

"Nervous, Adore?" Sirius questions, she glances at the taller man.

"Father wouldn't make a scene here, not with Uncle Orion running for minister so soon especially, its the wake I'm worried for - he could pull me and Evan a way in a second, that I am panicking for" Rosalyn admits, a small smile on her face.

"Nobody will argue with it, we're all on the same side" Evan re-assures, as the group of teens continue to walk through.

Rosalyn scoffs, "One thing you need to know about me and my family Rosier, they is no sides, your either family or not" She speaks.

The train pulls into Hogsmeade station, the four sisters collapse their parasol's, "Miss Black's, Mr Black's, Mrs and Mr Rosier" The train conductors pulls down his hat, pressing it against his chest.

"Thank you, you may continue" Evan nods at the man, holding Rosalyn's waist as she boards the train.

Entering the compartment, "The blinds will be shut and the reporters in the next carriages have been ordered not to enter, as well as silencing charms been casted. Can I get you any drinks whilst you ride?" He offers.

"Double vodka and coke" Rosalyn orders.

"Rosie baby maybe not so early" Evan glances at his fiancée, who turns to him with a raised brow.

"Did I stutter?"

"A bottle of fire whiskey as well, three glasses with ice" Sirius orders, nodding at his cousin.

"I'll have a glass of champagne, my sisters the same, thank you" Bellatrix nods at the conductor, who bows before leaving the compartment.

As the door shuts the blinds fall down, as the sisters take off their sunglasses and gloves, Rosalyn sighs, "Merlin this is gonna be a shit show" she mutters.

The drinks appear on the table, Sirius dishes out firewhiskey to Evan and Regulus, the sisters take their own drinks, as they all glance to Sirius.

"Raise a glass to freedom, something they can never take away, raise a glass to the dead, to Uncle Xavier may we forever tell his story" Sirius speaks, as the teens raise their glasses.