IX. ❝He wouldn't hurt a hair on her head!❞

❝He wouldn't hurt a hair on her head!❞

Rosalyn Adore Black Ϟ

𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 | 17th June 2020
𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 | 18th May 2018.
don't mind the comments, it's been re-written

𝘛𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘥𝘢𝘺...

𝗥𝗢𝗦𝗔𝗟𝗬𝗡 𝗚𝗥𝗢𝗔𝗡𝗦, 𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗗 seemed to be spinning at 100mph. She sat up with a groan, her eyes widening as she looked around the room, "oh shit" she mutters under her breath.

Thankfully, the four boys were fast asleep, James at Rosalyn's side. She barely manages to sneak out the bed, throwing James' quidditch jersey over her bare back and heading back to her own dorm.

Arriving in her dorm room she says a silent prayer and to her surprise Marlene, Lily and Alice were fast asleep, Marlene with a bit of sick falling down her bed.

Rosalyn spares a look at her watch, 6:23 AM, was they any point in returning to sleep? Probably not. The girl turns to the bathroom, turning on the shower and beginning to get ready for the day.

An hour later the other three girls are up, Marlene raises an eyebrow at Rosalyn, who's dressed in her uniform, her hair looking silky and soft, her makeup fresh.

"Someone's an early bird" She murmurs, as Rosalyn shrugs her shoulders.

"What's the point of being up all night if you eventually go to sleep?" Rosalyn counters, opening her Potions book and beginning to finish some homework.

Another twenty minutes goes by before Rosalyn decides to grab her robes and head downstairs, she jogs down the staircase - slightly nervous to face the four boys.

"My, my, someone's an early bird, Black" Remus teases, as the witch smirks up at him.

"Watch it, Lupin" She replies, a grin on her face.

"Oh, Black's no longer scare me" Remus responds, ruffling Sirius' already messy mop of hair.

"She's too pure for the Black name" Sirius rolls his eyes.

"Morning, darling" James smiles at the witch, as he presses a kiss to her temple, she gives him a short one back.

"Potter! I need to speak with you, now" Lily shouts down from the top of the dorm stairs, Rosalyn scoffs lightly, pulling herself away from James.

She brushes his shoulder as she passes, beginning the walk to the great hall alone, ignoring the stares that she got as she did so.

Rosalyn wasn't sure if the stairs were from punching her sister or from being caught in James Potter's arms the night before, either way she did a good job of ignoring them.

She takes a mug of coffee, casting a quick spell to take her headache away, she chugs the drink down quickly, praying she didn't throw up.

With nobody seeming to join her, she glances at the Slytherin table, Evan Rosier gives her a warm smile, that's all she needs, grabbing the mug and approaching the table.

"Seat taken, Rosier?" Rosalyn questions, as he grins, running a hand through his blonde curls.

"Of course not, Rosie" He moves slightly to the side, letting Rosalyn take the seat next to him.

"You decided to take a seat at the serpent table, what happened with the little griffins?" Evan questions, watching as the girl steals a piece of bacon from his plate.