FINAL. ❝You'll always be a Black❞

❝You'll always be a Black❞

Rosalyn Adore Black

Saturday 1st of October, 1977.

𝗥𝗢𝗦𝗔𝗟𝗬𝗡 𝗕𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗟𝗗𝗡'𝗧 𝗖𝗔𝗧𝗖𝗛 𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗕𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗧𝗛, today was the day, a day she dreamt of as a little girl - a day she dreaded with Lucius Malfoy.

She told herself she should enjoy it, after all she'll get to spend a lifetime as Mrs Rosier, with a husband who'll spoil her rotten. Yet, she still felt sick to her stomach and the tight white gown didn't help.

It felt like hours had passed, but it was only seconds that she'd been staring at the white bridal gown that hung on her wardrobe door, maybe she could just walk down the isle in pyjamas - Evan wouldn't mind.

"Staring at the dress isn't going to magically make it appear on you, Rosalyn" Druella tuts, bringing the Gryffindor back to earth.

"You think it'll still fit, mother?" Rosalyn asks, her hand resting against her stomach.

"Your not even a week late, don't go assuming your with child straight away, it'll only lead to disappointment" Druella rolls her eyes, taking the dress from the wardrobe.

"Disappointment? Your mistaken mother, relief is all I'd feel, I can't take care of a child I'm still a child myself" She replies, watching her mother gently untie the corset.

"Still a child?" Druella scoffs, "You will be a married woman by the end of the night, Evan will expect a child in nine months time and as his wife it's your duty to do so" She continues.

"My duty? Mother, you must be jesting! That's absurd, I have years and Evan will certainly not be making my decisions for me" Rosalyn huffs, taking a sip of her champagne.

Druella only hums in reply, as the door storms open, Bellatrix grins at the two, Narcissa and Andromeda at her side, bags in hands.

"You've not even started getting ready? Come on we've got a wedding today!" Bellatrix cheers, pulling her sister into a tight hug, Rosalyn let's out a laugh.

"The first Black sister to marry, insane isn't it?" Andromeda smiles, jumping onto Rosalyn's bed.

"Insane it is" Narcissa hums, as Bellatrix rolls her eyes.

"Come on, dear sister, today is our sisters wedding day, it's the one day you can't be mad at her" Bellatrix teases, Narcissa let's out a laugh before joining Bellatrix on the bed.

"All four of you! Behave now, Lady Brooks and her assistants will soon be here for the hair and beauty" Druella explains, Rosalyn raises her eyebrows at her mother.

"Well, I Evan thinks I'm beautiful enough as I am, do you not agree?" Rosalyn teases, running a hand through her chocolate locks.

"Usually, of course I do, darling! But on your wedding day? No, not at all" Druella smirks, caressing her daughters face.

Narcissa let's out a laugh, along with the other three sisters, "Brilliant" she giggles.

The door slams open, revealing a woman with tight blonde ringlets, oval shaped glasses with a large cream banding, at her side four younger looking girls all dressed in black clothing with hair pulled into tight ponytails.