VI. ❝Dear sister❞

❝Dear sister❞

Rosalyn Adore Black Ϟ

𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 | 16th June 2020
𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 | 18th May 2018.
don't mind the comments, it's been re-written

𝘓𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯 𝘞𝘦𝘥𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘥𝘢𝘺...

𝗥𝗢𝗦𝗔𝗟𝗬𝗡'𝗦 𝗧𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗦 𝗛𝗔𝗗 𝗗𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗗 as she walked into the great hall, the five were laughing, James arm slung around Rosalyn's shoulder, Sirius' hand interlaced with Remus'.

"I mean, I've heard about the whole 'Blacks are basically gods' ideal of the wizarding world but seriously? That was badass" Peter laughs, glancing between Sirius and Rosalyn, the five taking their usual seats at the Gryffindor table.

"We were raised on the stories of the dark creatures, our families past is dark and for most it'll be darker in the future, we were taught how to tame it, it's a gift" Rosalyn shrugs, a smile tugging at her lips.

"Or a curse" Sirius grumbles, making Rosalyn let out a cackle.

The laughter comes to a holt as two 7th year Slytherin's approach the group, Sirius stands glaring at the two.

"Malfoy, Rosier, here for round two?" He hisses, as Rosalyn stands.

"Black" Lucius spits.

"Calm it, I don't wanna have to get my sleeves dirty for the second time today" Rosalyn speaks, glancing between the three, with Remus pulling on his hand, Sirius takes his seat again.

"We heard what happened in class, that's really impressive Rosie, I'll admit I don't think I'd even be that daring" Evan smiles, Rosalyn pulls her hair behind her ears.

"I can't take all the credit, it takes two to disarm a ghoulie" She replies, taking a small glance at Sirius.

"I'm sure it was mainly you" Lucius smirks, watching as Remus pulls Sirius back down.

"Don't be rude to my cousin, Lucy, or I'll have to be rude to you and it's a shame because I'm ten times better at it then you" Rosalyn glares at Lucius, who shrinks slightly under her gaze.

"Remember who's side your on, remember that these blood traitors aren't your people" Lucius scoffs, turning to leave, Rosalyn grabs his arm.

"Remember who you are talking too, Lucius, spend less time worrying about me and spend more time focusing on yourself and what your gonna do when I break your nose for disrespecting my family" She gives him a fake smile, releasing his arm.

Lucius turns on his heel, returning to the Slytherin table, Evan lets our a low wolf whistle, "Damn, little Rosie, that was impressive, not scared of Malfoy I see" He grins.   

"Been dealing with Bellabitch since I was born, Lucius is nothing compared" Rosalyn shrugs her shoulders, as Evan let's out a laugh.

"Of course, sometimes I forget that above all your a Black sister" He shakes his head, running a hand through his gel haired.

"Wrong once again, Rosier, above all I'm Adore, not Rosie, not 'a black sister', I'm Adore - you should learn the name" She grins.

"Adore, hm, maybe I will, Quidditch try outs are tonight, to celebrate who makes the team we have a party, all houses invited, in the room of requirement, I really hope I see you there" Evan smiles.

"Maybe you will" Rosalyn gives a short nod, he turns with one last smile, and Rosalyn takes her seat again.

"Twats, the pair of them" James insults, as Rosalyn rolls her eyes.