XV. ❝Lost, slut?❞

❝Lost, slut?❞

Rosalyn Adore Black

𝘛𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘥𝘢𝘺...

𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗦 𝗦𝗘𝗘𝗠𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗢 𝗕𝗘 𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗡𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗢 𝗘𝗩𝗔𝗡 𝗥𝗢𝗦𝗜𝗘𝗥 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗥𝗢𝗦𝗔𝗟𝗬𝗡 𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗗𝗟𝗘, 𝗦𝗢𝗢𝗡 𝗧𝗢 𝗕𝗘 𝗥𝗢𝗦𝗜𝗘𝗥. The story of Evan proposing right in front of Lucius Malfoy in the middle of the Slytherin common room spread like wildfire.

The idea that two of the greatest families in Pureblood Britain would be joined together by marriage - without it being arranged by the ministry or heads of houses, it gave hope to the others trapped in arranged marriages.

Evan's arm is draped over Rosalyn's shoulder, as she squeezes the hand at her shoulder, "You think our parents are gonna kick off?" Rosalyn asks.

"Who knows, sure we'll found out tomorrow" Evan shrugs his shoulders, leading the way too the Slytherin table.

"Uncle Xaviers funeral, shit, I almost forgot" Rosalyn admits, taking the seat at Evan's side.

"Well I'll be there, your family, half of the ministry and the tabloids are going to be going crazy" He explains, placing a pancake and bacon onto his plate.

"I never quite understood why Uncle Xavier was loved for being minister, from my knowledge all he did was richer the rich and higher the taxes for the poor" Rosalyn shrugs her shoulders, stealing the piece of bacon from Evan's plate and chucking it into her mouth.

"That's exactly why they loved him, richer the rich, it's all The Sacred Twenty-Eight want, money, power, more money" Evan points out, pouring out two mugs of coffee and offering the Gryffindor one.

"Thanks" She smiles, taking a deep breath, before taking a few gulps of coffee, "Of course that's why he was loved, still can't believe Uncle Orion is running for minister, again" She continues.

"You guys seriously have the most riveting conversations" Nicklaus laughs, watching the two closely.

"That's a shit show waiting to happen! The general public won't agree with another Black being minister but he'll have all the support of the dark lord and his followers, all of The Sacred Twenty-Eight, he might be able to swing the vote" Evan speaks, offering another slice of bacon to his fiancée, who takes it quickly.

"He'll pull it around, last time he ran he had Alexander Nott running against him and openly campaigning against him, with Xaviers endorsement it was clear Nott would win, but tomorrow if Orion can play on Xaviers death at the funeral - its the best publicity he could ask for, make up some shit about about being close to him as he was passing, it'll sway the public and sway the votes" Rosalyn explains, as Evan smirks at her.

"Blacks really are taught how to run a country aren't they?" He teases, ruffling the brunettes hair, placing a kiss on her temple.

"It's in my legacy, I would say blood but we all know the truth behind that" Rosalyn rolls her eyes jokingly, as Evan squeezes her knee in reassurance.

"Dear sister, I trust you have received the gown for tomorrow?" Bellatrix questions.

"Of course, Mother sent it via Floo yesterday, I trust you and Cissy have revived yours also?" Rosalyn quizzes, as Bellatrix nods.