V. ❝Clearly you haven't met my sister❞

❝Clearly you haven't met my sister❞

Rosalyn Adore Black Ϟ

𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 | 16th June 2020
𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 | 18th May 2018.
don't mind the comments, it's been re-written

𝘞𝘦𝘥𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘥𝘢𝘺...

𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗔 𝗚𝗥𝗨𝗠𝗕𝗟𝗘 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗔 𝗖𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗘 Rosalyn wakes up, throwing her duvet of herself and begin to get ready for the day.

"Morning" Lily choruses, Rosalyn gives her a short smile, heading into the bathroom.

Rosalyn pulls her hair into a half up, half down style, curls falling down her back, she has natural gloss on her lips, mascara to make her eyes pop - she dresses in a black leather pleated skirt, paired with fishnets, her usual boots and the rest of her uniform.

Once ready she says goodbye to the girls, she heads down the stairs, her eyes settling on the marauders, "Morning boys" she jumps down the last step.

Rosalyn ruffles Sirius hair, as his black curls fall down his ponytail, he rolls his eyes jokingly.

"You wanna come to the quidditch try outs t'night?" James asks, glancing at Rosalyn.

"Sure, got nothing better to do" She agrees with a shrug of her shoulders.

The walk to the hall is oddly quiet, as they head to their usual seats, as breakfast begins the five start placing food on their plates, Rosalyn opting for a bagel.

"Oi, Oi! Rosier's on his way" Remus murmurs, making James and Sirius' eyes snap up, James gives him a dirty look whilst Sirius simply glares.

"Does my hair look okay?" Rosalyn quizzes, as Remus laughs with a nod of his head.

"Behave you two" She speaks, glancing between James and Sirius.

"Can't promise anything" James mutters, his jaw clenched.

"Morning Rosie, just wanted you to know your always welcome at our table, we have a potions homework session planned this evening at 7 in our common room, you are more then welcome to join" Evan smiles, his face lighting up, icy blue eyes staring at her, his ashy blonde hair falling in curls.

"Thanks Ev', I would join but I'm kind of a Gryffindor" Rosalyn laughs, her hand falling through her curls.

"You act as though I listen to the rules of houses entering other common rooms, just knock and ask for me" Evan grins, a laugh escaping his lips.

"Well, I guess I'll see you later then" She agrees.

Evan nods, a smile on his face as he takes a seat in between Regulus and Severus at the Slytherin table.

"You can't be serious!" Sirius exclaims, whilst Remus takes his hand in his.

"Nah, that's you" Rosalyn winks, taking a bite of her bagel.

"Funny, but come on, Adore, even you must have heard of Rosier's antics" Sirius questions.

"Marly mentioned something about it but feel free to explain" She replies, folding her arms across her chest.

"He's the biggest twat known, ask any of the girls here! And some of the lads, he's been through half the school" James exclaims, taking a cigarette from behind his ear and placing it in between his teeth.

"He doesn't seem like that, anyway it's not like I'm looking at him in that sort of manner, he's simply a friend" Rosalyn shrugs her shoulders, pulling out her own packet of cigarettes.