DAILY PROPHET

Disclaimer: The Harry Potter World belongs to J.K. Rowling.

*

DAILY PROPHET

DEATH EATER ATTACK ON MUGGLE VILLAGE

78 DEAD, 127 INJURED.

Death Eaters were spotted by residents in a muggle village, which is home to many half-blood and muggleborn witches and wizards.

60 muggles were murdered, and 8 witches and 10 wizards were also killed during the attack.

127 of the village's residents were injured, and healers from St. Mungos have been sent to the village to heal as many of the injured as possible, though it is still unconfirmed as to how many of the injured will survive through the next few days.

Over 300 muggles were required to be obliviated due to this attack.

"Terrifying," A wizard who witnessed the attack, said, "I have never seen a more brutal fight in my entire life. I have never seen so many Unforgivable Curses used. If the Death Eaters are willing to use Unforgivable Curses...I am certain they will not hesitate to attack their own friends and family."

"Everybody is in danger," Another witness of the scene said.

Anybody with any relevant information regarding which people this attack involved and who coordinated the attack should immediately report to the Ministry of Magic.

Author's Note:

Don't worry, full chapter coming soon ;)