XLVI.

Disclaimer: The Harry Potter World belongs to J.K. Rowling.

*

CHAPTER XLVI.

Regulus Black,

Did you know my mother is in hospital, because of the Death Eater attack?

Did you?

Why didn't you tell me?

Reia Lupin.

Regulus let out a frustrated yell as he crumpled the paper in his fist and set it on fire and let it burn.

He was in his room at Malfoy Manor—the room that the Malfoy family had agreed to lend him, as Death Eater meetings were often held at Malfoy Manor.

"She doesn't get it," He muttered to himself as he started to pace the room, "She doesn't get it."

If Reia hadn't figured out how to use the mirror yet, then he would reply to her—through a letter.

Reia,

I love you. But it wasn't me.

I did not go on that mission. Please do not hate me for it, Reia. I don't want you to hate me for it.

None of us have a choice, anymore. If we even speak a word that the Dark Lord does not want to hear, he tortures us.

It is not easy. Please do not hate me for it.

I'm not very brave, and I will admit that the threat of being tortured scares me.

But the thought of him torturing you—that scares me more. So much more.

Don't put yourself in danger, because I will not put you in any more danger than you are already in.

I love you.

R.A.B.

His hand hovered over the parchment for a second, thinking through all the other things he wanted to tell her—but he didn't write them.

He folded the letter up and sealed it in an envelope before sending it off with an owl.

Regulus didn't know that the owl never made it to its destination.

Because Lucius Malfoy was there, watching the owl fly out of Regulus Black's window with a letter.

And he blasted it to pieces.

Author's Note:

Ooohh...

Short chapter from Regulus' point of view today....I hope you enjoyed it

Vote and comment if you did to let me know <3

-lilia