BONUS CHAPTER II.

Disclaimer: The Harry Potter World belongs to J.K. Rowling.

*
BONUS CHAPTER II.

Their Hogsmeade weekend was coming up, and his siblings were all going, save for Atlas, who was staying at the castle with Hannah Abbott in the library.

Everyone had noticed that the two of them had been spending a lot of time together, and Ariel thought it was obvious that Atlas fancied the Hufflepuff girl, based on their blushing whenever they were near each other, amongst other signs, though neither Caelum nor Archie seemed to have noticed, so Ariel didn't bring it up.

At the moment, Ariel was with Neville, and they were finishing up their Herbology homework in one of the greenhouses, chatting quietly amongst themselves as Professor Sprout organised some plants beside them.

"Are you going to go with someone?" Neville asked Ariel, looking up as he dipped his quill into the ink pot.

"Nobody's asked me," Ariel shrugged, "So if no one does in the next two days, I'll probably go alone."

"You could come with me," Neville offered, out of nothing but kindness as he finished up his homework, "You don't have to go alone."

"But you're going with Padma, aren't you?" Ariel said, nudging her friend playfully, "I wouldn't want to intervene."

"I'm sure she wouldn't mind," Neville responded, even as his cheeks became tinted with pink, "Besides, it's sad to go alone."

"Thanks," Ariel said dryly, rolling her eyes jokingly, "I might as well just join my brother with his girlfriend in the library."

"Which one?" Neville questioned curiously, "I wasn't aware that any of them had a girlfriend."

"Atlas, with Hannah Abbott," She replied, half-smiling at the thought, "They're not official, but it's really obvious to me that they fancy each other."

"Really?" Neville's eyes widened, "I didn't think that Hannah would want to date Atlas. No offence to him, but..."

"I know, he's an arse sometimes," Ariel laughed, shaking her head, "But not all the time. And clearly not when he's around Hannah."

"Is it weird that I love your family?" Neville said after a moment, as he packed up his things, "I grew up as an only child and I feel like your family dynamic is so special."

Ariel laughed, "Well, I'm the only one in my family with three brothers, so that's pretty cool."

***

Neville had gone back to the Gryffindor Common Room first, because Ariel had wanted to go and talk to Caelum, since they hadn't really spoken to each other for a while.

On the way to the Hufflepuff Common Room, Ariel ran into one of Caelum's friends, Justin Finch-Fletchley, whom she vaguely knew since they had a couple of classes together.

"Oh, hey," He said, his eyes lighting up in recognition, "Ariel, right?"

"That's me," Ariel responded with a smile, "Justin?"

"Yep," he said with a shy smile, fidgeting with his black and yellow tie, a small movement Ariel found quite cute, "Going to see your brother?"

"That's my intention," she answered, before winking at him. "Would you mind escorting me?" She asked, even though she already knew the way to the Hufflepuff Common Room. She liked talking to people, after all, and she wanted to have a proper conversation with Justin Finch-Fletchley.

"Of course not," Justin replied with a kind smile, offering his hand, "Come on."

They made their way to the entrance of the Hufflepuff Common room, and Ariel almost ran directly into her older brother, who had been exiting the Common Room at the same time.