♤♣

"Do you even understand English?"

One of my staff member asked when I was staring at a piece of paper in my hand.

As if I would burn holes on it.

"Why wouldn't I?"

I said, putting the paper down as I looked at her; she gave me a shrug in return before handing me a cup of hot mocha and I thank her, "Just asking."

That's what she comment.

She went off after a moment of talking and I let out a sigh before sipping on the coffee in my hand.

My eyes wonder back to that piece of paper after looking at those people walking around, busy doing things.

'Would death be the answer?'

I just can't help but stare at that sentence only,

Let alone the rest of it.

Is she having some kind of depression?

I took another sip of my coffee as I read the whole thing again and again;

I understand English, I just didn't know why is she being so depressed.

Or maybe, feeling despair with life?

"Yi Xing, you need to get ready in 5 minutes!"

I snapped my head back to look at the person who are yelling, "Alright!" I gulped all the remaining coffee in the cup before keeping the letter back to the envelope as I hold it with me while grabbing my jacket, heading to the photo shoot site.

"Keep it." My assistant nodded as she took over the letter while placing it into her bag, "Yi Xing,"

I put on my jacket as she called out my name and the make up artist came touching up my make up, "hmm?" I hummed a tone without looking at her.

"Why did you insist in getting her letter every day?"

She furrowed her brows in confused as the make up artist had done with my makeup and came the hair stylist, "Because I wanted to?"

I was having doubt about it too;

It's weird that I have the urge to get it.

She then raised her brows, "Really?" She pulled out the letter again from her bag.

For a moment, I don't know what to answer.

"But it's weird that she's sending it to China now, as if knowing where you are all the time."

She muttered before shrugging as she slid it back to her bag when I wasn't saying anything.

And her words hit me in a second because,

Yeah, how did she know I'm in China now when she always send it to Korea?

"Aren't you afraid that she's a stalker?"

Our eyes met for a moment and that's when I put on a faint smile, "No."

She gave me this confused look again.

I patted her shoulder lightly before walking to the site and start the photo shoot.

But with one thought running in my mind.

How can she be a stalker when all she did was telling me her sorrow?