♤♣

25.01.2019____

Is it weird if I say that the last time we spend time together is more one month ago?

Which is the day when I kissed her for the second time?

I cupped my face as my elbow is on the table while staring at myself on the mirror; I saw her walking back and forth on the reflection, carrying things.

We are dating... Right?

I put my hand down when I realised something; I never once ask her though, whether she wants to be my girlfriend.

"Ice," I hold her hand when she placed the lunch box on the table and she looked at me, "Anything?" She asked as I bite my lips lightly and clenching her hand which she look at it, "Are you my girlfriend?" I barely whisper it out because I'm afraid that someone will hear me, "Me?" She popped her eyes open and I nodded, "You never ask me to be one." She muttered while blushing a little as she look away, "Be my girlfriend." so I asked straight away with a grin on my face; she pulled her hand out from mine, "I'll tell you later." And there she go leaving me again; I pouted while looking at her back.

Things doesn't go bad; it's just normal and sometimes we did talk for awhile but it's was really a short period of time.

It's either we work too long until late night which we are totally exhausted, or it would be that we are busy doing other things.

I think I'm gonna ask her for a movie tonight; eh-hem, I mean watching it from the TV. We can't go out too far.

"Yi Xing, get ready yeah!" I sit up properly, "Okay!" hope today's photo shoot can be done early.

I posed out as usual and look at the camera; but I lose my focus for a moment when I saw her walking pass, "Yi Xing, look at the camera yeah." The photographer reminded and I awkwardly smile, "Sorry." I try not to lose focus after that but still, I can't help it whenever she walk pass, "Yi Xing, you are losing your focus a lot yeah." Ugh, I scratched my head as I glanced at her again; she was just looking at me in curious, "Can we have a break?" I asked and the photographer sighed, "Sure, let's get a ten minutes break."

I sighed and waved for her to come; she saw it but she looked left and right before looking back at me, 'Me?' She mouthed to me and I pouted; she scratched her forehead before coming to me, "Why?" I cupped a hand over my mouth to whisper to her, "I lost focus because of you." She immediately pulled away and look at me in confused, "Why me?" I scratched my eyebrows a little with my finger, "You don't know what that means?" She shook her head.

Aish, okay, fine.

"Should I hide later?"

I looked at her when she asked that; I don't know why but I find it cute when she gave me a pair of puppy eyes, "Maybe you should." I chuckled and walk away before ruffling her hair a little.

I turn around to look at her as she scratched her head, still in confused.

Again, I can't help but smile as I shake my head; she's really really cute sometimes.

Thanks to her now; she really did hide after we resume the photo shoot. I can't seem to spot her anywhere until the photo shoot ends, "Where did you go?" still, I ask when I'm done changing and wearing my coat, "I thought you want me to hide?" She's standing next to me as I looked down at her from my shoulder, "Did I?" She nodded and I chuckled while pinching her nose lightly which she scrunched it up a little, "Let's go."

"Ice," I called her before she can enter to her room; our room is always next to each other heh, "Do you want to watch a movie with me in my room?" I asked while holding out a hand to her, "Now?" I nodded my head, "Hmm." She nodded and smile as she placed her hand on mine; I held it lightly and we enter my room together.