♤♣

18.03.2019___

"Memorize this now, I bet you have forgotten it a little."

Chen whispered to me when we are in the car as he handed me the lyrics; yeah right, he knows me well. I had totally forgotten everything because too many things happened in a day.

That thoughts makes me look at her who are beside me as she stared out at the window; I can't really see her expression with the mask and cap but I know she's still not in a good mood with her whole body wounded.

I wanted her to stand at somewhere where I can see her; I just don't feel comfortable when I don't see her for a minute now. I know I'm getting paranoid and that's annoying but I can't help it.

I feel like I'm freaking out whenever I can't see her.

Is already late evening when we are finally done with the music video filming for Korean version. There's still a Chinese version to go you know.

"Yi Xing," I feel her pulling me on my sleeve when we are heading to the restaurant nearby to have dinner, "I want to eat something else." She said and that makes me think again; wait, they say we are eating barbecue... Okay, she should be eating something plain, "Hyung," I just turned around to call manager, "I'm gonna get something else to eat, is that okay? I have sore throat." I stated; just lie, that makes sense anyway, "Sure," He nodded, "But don't go too far." I nodded in return as they enter the restaurant and we walked to the opposite direction as I found a place where sells Chinese food; I guess noodles should be okay, "Tell me what you want." She pointed at jajjangmyun and soup dumplings.

I start washing her clothes after we went back to the dorm since I told her to just leave it on the floor, "Ah, hyung!" I was startled when someone shouted; I actually spaced out while staring at her clothes, "Do you really have to hold that while staring?" Baekhyun said in horrified when I looked back at him; I sighed before looking at her bra.

Okay, I know I sounds like a pervert but, do you actually know what I'm looking at?

Her blood.

"I'm not a pervert," I said in a dying sensation as I dip it into the water to scrub it, "You don't even get shy when you hold that?" He crouched down beside me as I pull it out from the water again and sighed once again; the stain isn't going off, "Do you even know what I'm looking at?" I turn to face him and he furrowed her brows, "Her blood." He looked at it and I showed it to him, "I feel useless." I dip it into the water again before adding bleach into it; if I didn't leave her in China, I won't be seeing such a thing now, "Hyung," He paused for a moment, "I feel sorry about everything." I feel his hand on my back as I scrubbed it over and over again.

Her shirt is even worse, "Ah, jinjja," I hissed when I feel like giving up on washing her clothes; I feel horrible to see the water turn red in seconds, "Don't blame yourself." Baekhyun said when I stopped washing, "From now on, protect her." I took in a deep breath before I start scrubbing it hard as he left me alone.

I thought she was sleeping when I checked on her; she was laying on her stomach because her back is hurting.

But no, she's listening to music with her earphones on as she's staring at the closet and I went to her.

I sat down on the floor in front of her and her eyes looked at me now; I held out a hand to caress her hair, "Can't sleep?" I asked softly and she blinked her eyes slowly; she said nothing, "Do you want to watch the TV for awhile?" She nodded her head on that as I helped her to get up slowly; she kept her earphones and phone away before following me out to the living room, "Here," I just handed her the remote after we sat down and she lie down with her head on my lap as usual.