♤♣

11.03.2020_____

Exactly one week since the day she told me that she's going to join Olympic;

I followed her all the way to Korea just to make sure she will be fine doing here alone because I need to go back to China for work.

"Are you sure you will be okay here?"

The environment here kinda frighten me once we enter the training centre; you didn't hear me wrong, not a training room but centre.

I heard that K-tigers trained here too; people are looking at us as they stop training, "Hmm." She bobbed her head without any hesitation as I pulled my gaze back from those people who are giving us weird glances; there are almost 50 people here, "Alone?" I looked back at her and she nodded again, "Can I know who's your coach?" At least I should know who is going to be with her all the time.

She looked around for a bit before pulling me on my hand and walked towards the middle of the training centre; a grandfather-like guy looked at her while smiling when she stopped right in front of him and smiled back.

I looked at both of them in curious; that guy did a hand sign to her and she stopped him by talking, "Sir, I can talk and listen now." She chuckle out and only then he realised as he put his hand down, "Right, I forgotten." He let out a chuckle too.

I smiled when she let go of my hand and took a step forward to him to give him a hug; he's like a grandfather to her I can say.

Even his eyebrows are white though and luckily he's a Chinese, I almost thought he's a Korean, "Welcome back." They pulled away from the hug after that and he patted her head lightly, "Boyfriend?" She looked back at me before pulling me to step forward too, "Yes." She nodded as she never stop smiling, "You can't do that in here." He playfully pointed at our holding hands and she stuck out her tongue while hiding our hand behind her back instead; I thought she's going to let go of my hand.

He shook his head in defeat before his eyes land on me, "Are you going to stay here with her?" He asked, "Yes but only a week." I stated; but I would still fly over from China at weekends just to make sure she's doing fine with the training.

She's gonna train for the full 5 months before Olympic in August.

"A week?" He furrowed his brows, "He needs to work." She answered, "But he will come once a week after that." She explained and he nodded, "Okay, I'm still not used to you talking," He commented and she giggle, "Go get your dobok from Xian Yu, I already asked him to prepare a new one for you." She nodded before bowing to him and pulled me again to another direction, heading to a room which a hallway leads to it, "Who's Xian Yu?" She never mentioned about this person so, "Assistant trainer of Sir. I only train with him and no other people."

He? Okay, a he.

She enter a room and I saw a few people in there doing some paperwork; she knocked the door, but in a rhythm and a guy immediately turned around, "Omg, Bing Bing ah!" He immediately plastered on a big smile while coming to us, "You're finally here!!" Is a guy in his thirties maybe as he gave her a hug; lmao, she's still holding my hand like this, "You can really talk now?" She nodded while smiling, "Yes, I can." He grinned widely while ruffling her hair, "I'm really glad that you did!"

.......... Okay, though I'm not really jealous but still, that's my girlfriend he's touching; his eyes fall on me now, "Wow," He muttered in awe before walking towards me, "You look at lot better in person. No wonder she likes you." I furrowed my brows when he said that as he took my hand for a hand shake, "I'm Xian Yu. Nice to meet you, Zhang Yi Xing." Of course he wouldn't know my name right?

Right.

"N-Nice to meet you," I muttered and he let go of my hand, "I had been her trainer since 2016 Olympic and for some other competitions as well." I nodded while glancing at her, "Just in case you are worried," He gave me a small smile before turning around to tap a girl's shoulder who were busy doing something and she turn around; she look flutter when he pulled her lightly with him and our eyes met again, "Me and my wife will train her together this time for the Olympic."