♤♣

Ice's pov

11.07.2025_____

I was laying my head on my arm against the table as I glanced at the camera in front of me before holding up the phone and looked at myself on the screen.

Lately I got interested with this app called 'Snow', their selfie features are cute.

I was just randomly checking out the new features when I feel a pair of arms was placed around my waist and he popped in to the screen with me.

"Wifey, I want a kiss." He requested like a kid and I chuckle before tilted my head a little to give him a peck on the lips, "Morning, Yi Xing." I muttered and he smiled against my lips.

Never once I thought that I could married to someone like him.

Or you should say, I never thought I could meet him and end up with him.

"You really like using this," He muttered as he look at the screen again and the feature of a panda popping out on our face that was on the camera; I clicked and the picture was taken.

I took a video too and he chuckle when I changed it to a cat feature.

"I'm gonna get our boy." He planted a kiss on my temples before leaving our room and I sit up properly, waiting for him to bring Ming Liang here.

Yes, we have a son. And he's special.

Just like me before.

I can't help but smile when Ming Liang rubbed his eyes cutely while pouting, obviously not awake from sleep yet; I just open my arm and he came climbing up my lap, sitting.

He open an eyes to peck when I tapped his head to look at the camera; he smile happily when a deer feature popping out on his face and he looked at me.

We try out few more features and took a few videos which Yi Xing would just do ugly face that makes Ming Liang giggle in silent.

"Okay," I sighed while putting him down as he stands; I did a brushing teeth gesture and he nodded before running out from our room.

Yi Xing simply patted my head when I'm still staring at where Ming Liang just went, "I'll cook breakfast." I nodded and he went out, not before kissing me on my lips again and I chuckle.

I smiled again when Ming Liang came back while showing me his teeth that he just brushed and I carry him up in my arms; I kissed his cheeks lightly but he kissed my lips in return which makes me laugh.

He then pointed out at the door and I know he meant he's hungry which I smelt food; I brought him out to the kitchen.

The smell get stronger and it makes our stomach grumble, "I'm cooking egg and sausages." Yi Xing informed when I settle down Ming Liang on the bar stool near the kitchen counter; he turn around while showing to Ming Liang what he was cooking and the little boy wiggle his arms happily which Yi Xing smiles.

While waiting, Ming Liang stared at the camera in curious after they placed one on the kitchen counter.

We actually agreed to appear on a show called 'Where did dad go' which the main purpose is to train dads in taking care of their own child.

But then though, usually it requires only dad to be in the show and this time it requires the whole family.

I don't really care about it anyway.

What I enjoy the most is seeing Yi Xing with Ming Liang together as Yi Xing make him sat on his lap to eat breakfast.

I really think Ming Liang look like Yi Xing more but they keep saying that he resembles me more instead.