♤♣

01.04.2020_____

I immediately smile when I saw her running out from the training centre like a kid to me.

As promised, I came back here once every week; whichever day that allows me to travel to Korea just to see her.

I can't help but chuckle out loud when she literally bumping into my arms as she kissed my cheeks before hugging me around my waist, "Slow down." I said while hugging her back and ruffle her hair; I can see that she got a hair cut.

She chuckle too, "I just miss you." I feel warm in my heart by hearing that, "Really?" I simply asked and I feel her nodding her head against my chest, "When did you cut your hair?" I combed her hair a little with my fingers, "Yesterday." She muttered before pulling away from me; I finally get a better look of her now, "Is it okay?" She pointed at her head while asking and I laughed because I find that cute, "Hmm." I nodded while pinching her nose lightly and she giggle.

"Did you learn korean?" I asked when we are on our way back to the house now; she won't train whenever I come back since I insisted it.

"Isseo." I chuckled when she answer me in Korean; I'm sure she will master it better and faster than me since she's smart, "Arraseo." I replied in korean too, "Who teach you?" I switched back to Chinese, "Lee and Sehun. Only Sehun can understand when I ask." She said; yeah, I noticed that Sehun's Chinese gets a lot better than he was.

"I have something for you," I almost forgotten about it if I didn't see my luggage in the house once we stepped in as I placed the car keys inside the drawer; she gave me a confused look when I pulled her to sit on the sofa as I open my luggage on the floor, "Here," I pulled out the Line Brown and Line Cony stuff toy key chain as she immediately squeal while taking it, "Where did you get these?" I laughed at her smiling face that was looking at the key chain like a kid who got candy, "Japan." I said as she pinched the stuff toy; it's really nice to see her smiling like this.

"You went to Japan?" She finally looked at me again and I nodded, "Go fighting's filming." She nodded in response, "But why did you buy two?" She tilted the face of it to show me, "I assume you like both?" I shrugged while chuckling; I know she likes Cony more but I just bought both, "Can we both have one each?" She asked and without any doubts, she straight away handed me the Brown; poor Brown, why didn't she likes Teddy bear kinda character?

"Why am I taking this every time?" I really can't help but ask while chuckling a bit as I put it on my bag, "It's like me isn't it?"

........... I literally raised my eyebrows while staring at the key chain.

Okay, I don't get it after a minute of checking out the Line Brown, "You?" I looked up at her and she nodded, "You smile a lot compare to me." She wiggles the Line Cony in her hand and I looked at it; well, it's true that Cony is smiling and Brown don't.

Suddenly I get what she means when something snapped in my mind.

I smiled in disbelief after that before standing up and sat down beside her on the sofa, "You should learn to smile to people then." I said while taking the Cony and compare it to her face, "Then wouldn't you afraid that people likes me if I smile more to them?" Oh shoot, that's a sharp question; she titled her head to aside while looking at me, "Hmm," I hummed a tone and squinted my eyes at her.

I do afraid when her smile is enchanting enough for me to stare at her for the whole day.

And I do know that she don't really smile to other people if it's not necessary. I mean, you and I do know she's weird right? Yeah, I assume you are.

"I won't," I muttered while placing down the key chain in her hand, "Provided that you don't look at other guys." She immediately laughed at that, "Will I?" She said and I pecked at her lips as I linger for a bit before pulling away, "Who knows?" She pushed my face away and I chuckled, "Gezz." She hissed in disbelief and I patted her head before pulling my luggage over to get a box now, "I got you a pair of shoes too."