♤♣

15.03.2019____

I walked back and forth while waiting as I have my phone on my ear.

"The number you have dialed..."

I hissed while pulling my phone away as I ended the call; why isn't she answering?

I called again and again, she didn't pick up.

I sighed in exhausted; this girl is making me worried about her so much.

Ever since the first day in Korea, I make a point to call her at least once every day to check up on her.

I don't know but I have a hunch; as if something would happen to her that's why I hope she would follow me to Korea.

I spun around when I feel a hand on my shoulder, "Waeyo, hyung?" Baekhyun asked while giving me a worried look, "Are you calling someone again?" I forced out a smile, "Anni," What's with that word 'again'?

He nodded his head slowly, "Gurae. We are done now, let's get something to eat." He gesture me to get change and I smiled again before we headed to the changing room to get changed.

We were filming for the music video today and half of it is done now.

"Aish," I pulled my phone away in annoyed when I had called her for five times after we left the filming site; why can't she answer her phone? She's not even working because I'm not in China!

"Hyung!"

"Ah mwo!" I didn't know I raised my voice as I look up and they all widened their eyes at me, "Waeyo, Lay? You seem bother." Xiumin asked and I shut my eyes while slapping my face; I guess I make it too obvious, they didn't know about anything yet.

"Are you okay, Lay hyung?" I massaged the bridge of my nose, "Hmm, I'm fine. I'm sorry for raising my voice." I apologise and they shook their head, "It's okay," They muttered and Suho asked something, "But who are you calling? You seem to be calling for a long time." I dropped my hand, "Just....someone." I don't know if I should tell them about Ice.

They didn't ask anymore; I really have no appetite to eat at all when she didn't even reply to my message.

This is making me so anxious now.

I called my manager in China to ask about her but he said she never call.

She should be... Okay?

"Hyung," I turn around to look at Baekhyun when he called once we stepped in to the dorm, "Can we talk for a moment?" I nodded my head and he pulled me to the balcony, "Hyung," I nodded but eyes looking at my phone as I keep checking my message; he just put a hand over my phone screen and it makes me look up, "Hyung, are you dating someone?"

My body tensed up immediately as I didn't expect him to ask that; he sighed and removed his hand, "You are looking at your phone too much every day, all of us roughly know that you did." I muttered a shit under my breath as I cover my face with one hand; I bet I did make it that obvious.

He sighed and patted my shoulder, "We won't tell anyone, don't worry." I'm not worried about that in the first place, I know I can trust them but the problem now is I have no news about her, "I'm just too worried about her," I honestly tell, "She's not picking up my call since last week. I don't know why. I send tons of messages but she only replied one. I feel like something happened to her." He pulled his hand away, "Did you try to ask the manager in China?" I nodded, "He said she never call. I told her before to call him if anything happens when I'm not around. She has no one in China, that's why I'm worried." I rubbed my face in tired.

"She's not from China?" He gasped, "She's from Malaysia." I said and he nodded, "Maybe, do you want to go back to China for awhile? We have a break after tomorrow once we are done with the music video." He suggested; I bite my lips on that, "Would it be okay?" He nodded, "Hyung, she's more important to you now." She definitely is, "Gomawo, Baekhyun-ah." I let out a deep sigh and he chuckled, "Understood." He patted me on my back before leaving me alone as I start calling again.