♤♣

15.08.2020___

Gosh.

My fingers nervously clenched the name tag that I was wearing over my neck as my eyes glued on her.

I'm not the one on competition now but why am I feeling so damn nervous?

"Just focus and control your strength, okay? Do not attack first, observe and then bang."

Her sir was giving her final reminder as she nodded while opening her mouth when Mrs Lee placed the orthodontic brace in front of her; that's to protect her teeth and jaws just in case the opponent kicked her face.

"Remember," She wore the helmet and vest which protects her upper body, "No judo." He pointed out a finger at her and she chuckle silently while nodding again.

She was all set and ready for the competition, just waiting for them to announce now.

I can't help but bite my nails when the clock is ticking and she's warming up slightly by herself.

Psttt, why did I agreed to accompany her through all her competition in Olympic when she's not nervous at all and I'm the one who are anxious instead?

I looked around when I suddenly lost sight of her since I was lost in my thoughts just now; dude, where did she go?

I immediately got startled when I feel someone poking me on my waist; she chuckle when I hugged myself while sighing in relief with a scrunching up face, "You scare me." She took out the brace to talk, "Why are you nervous?" I didn't know what to say.

You ask why?

Because I'm afraid that she will get hurt despite I know how capable she is in fighting!

She motion me to bend down after that and I did; she hugged me around my neck and kissed my cheeks lightly before muttering, "I'll be fine, don't worry."

I let out a deep sigh.

"Cheng Bing from Malaysia to be ready at the court."

She let go of me when there's an announcement of her for preparation of the competition now as she wear the brace again.

She hold my hand and gave me a light squeeze; I forced out a smile to assure her before she let go and went to the court without looking back.

The first round starts in no time; I stood beside Mr Lee and her sir as we observe all her movement and every kick she made.

I could only feel like I was breathing when time is up for first round and she scored more points than her opponent.

THANK GOD THAT SHE'S NOT INJURED OR ANYTHING.

Second round she was facing a different person and I literally gulped at how huge size her opponent is; I mean, that girl is literally double Ice's size!

But still; Ice scored four points which is the highest that you can get in sparring by doing a jumping back kick, hitting her opponent's head---

I mean the helmet she's wearing.

And she stumble due to the impact as Ice back up with a kick on her waist as well which totally got her eliminated from the preliminary round.

As days go by, I can't believe that she go through every round calm and easy just like that and get into semi-finals.

She's already so close to winning a medal now!

And now it was my third week here in Japan with her.

Damn, I totally ditched my work just for her.

Fans are literally crazy over my present in Olympic.