♤♣

10.10.2018____

Are they seriously asking her to show them?

I crossed my arms over my chest as I shake my head, trying to clear my mind.

"Do you have sand bag here?" Manager let out a sigh in awe when she asked that quietly; the police officers in the police station were looking at each other before letting out soft chuckles, "It's okay, you can just do it on me." One of them volunteered but she shook her head, "Sand bag." And they dropped their laugh this time when she simply took a toilet paper roll that was on the table as she start wrapping it over her knuckles of her right hand, "If not a standing target would be fine."

They was out of words for a moment before one of them motion the guy beside him and he went off, came back with a training equipment which you usually see for boxing, "How much is this?" She finally tear off the toilet paper and it was wrapped around her hand nicely, "What?" She looked up at the police officer, "This." She pointed at the standing target.

"Around RMB100?" One of them said and she start looking for something from her bag that was on the chair, taking out a 100 note as she handed it to him, "Sorry."

I bet no one could understand why is she paying suddenly and even saying sorry but we all understand straight away once she threw a punch on the standing target, creating a loud snap.

...............i did not just see the standing target break did I?

All the police officers literally coughed out in shock as she scratched her forehead a little when they stares at her, "That's how I punch." She said.

"Can I go now?" She muttered again and their hung open mouth instantly closed back, "Are you sure she's not your bodyguard?" They turn to look at me and I shook my head; I closed my mouth too, "Assistant." Manager muttered; she pull off the toilet paper and kept it inside her bag before carrying it over her shoulder, "Are you a spy or something? You train in the army?" They asked and handed her a paper to sign, "I just learn what I like to the fullest." She murmurs, "She sure did." Manager muttered under his breath while shaking his head in disbelief.

If I didn't see the bandage on her head and arm, I would be really sure that she's totally fine and even able to kill someone right now with that punch of hers.

Obviously.

I checked the time once we got out from the police station and it's pass 3am now. Manager went to get the car as she stands beside me quietly.

Gosh, produce idol 101 filming is not done yet.

I massaged my temples in exhausted, "Ah-chi!" Even her sneeze sound so quiet as I look at her; she cover her mouth while staring down at the ground, arms hugging over her waist, "Cold?" I asked; they took off her coat just now and she's only left with a sweater.

Plus, is almost winter now in China.

She didn't answer; expected, "Wear this." I just stuffed my coat to her as she glanced at me before shaking her head, not even taking it, "Don't be stubborn." I just cover it over her shoulder swiftly and stuffed my hands into my pocket; luckily manager got my hoodie for me when he came back with her bag.

She kinda purse her lips lightly as she said nothing but wear my coat; she look pretty miserable now to be honest, "Manager will send you back to the hotel first. Rest for the next two days." I said when she was scratching her head lightly, "No." She tilted her head to look up at me, "Yes." I gave her a meh face.

"Why?" Now this is the second time I see her frowning, "Doesn't it hurt?" I pointed at my head, indicating her head and she looked up, "No," I held out a hand to poke her head and she immediately hissed out in pain while stepping away from me; she hugged her head and I find that funny,
"See?" She gave me a quick glare before looking away and I chuckle.